Come for the blogging, stay for the love...
young people in particular have been led to various home remedies to deal with plaque, bad breath, and the gum disease gingivitis. of course, brushing and flossing are important, but these are no substitute for the attention of the neighborhood d.d.s. (or at least hygienist). with increases in energy costs, traditional methods like chewing charcoal and gargling with petroleum distillates such as kerosene and diesel fuel are increasingly out of the reach of the working poor, leaving many in a quandry.
in a site full of health conscious young bachelors and bachelorettes like this one, surely there are as many tricks for keeping one's pearly whites on the straight and narrow as there are secret ramen recipes. i invite all of you to share them below.
- Ken Deffeyes
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)