2008: I live in Calgary. I work in the oilpatch. I own a car, furniture, and lots of shiny things.
2010: I live in Berlin. I work for a music software company. I rent a small apartment and own almost nothing.
I am happier.
I honestly don't know how, and forgot to ask, how glamorgan found our table seeing as I forgot to send him a picture of myself or describe what to look for. It's logical that he found a picture of myself or misslake amongst the old husistock photos and worked from there, though my personal theory is he merely walked around until he found the table that reeked of The Internet.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)