Necessity of invention is a mother. (endnote: had to set to text-only; any tags b0rked everything into unreadableness).
Civilisation is truly in decline.
Because he boinked some fat blonde a few times there's a photographer who now has a kid and half a billion dollars or so, proof to the porn industry that you don't have to pull out for the money shot. Had he just shot his load all over her not-inconsequential ass, we might actually hear some real news, like, say, the subpoena duces tecum Congress sent the US Department of Justice for documents on the Attorneys General firings. Or not. Blind pilots? What's next, iPods for the deaf?
It's no better here. "Check out Feature XXX! Feast your eyes on Feature YYY!! Set your very own colour scheme!!!" And what about the big, gaping CSS security hole? "Pay no attention to that monkey in the corner. We're feature-rich! We're innovating!"
We're a bunch of fuckwits.
x-posted to da brog.
Monday April 30th
- thinking about food security (31 comments)
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (26 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)