You can draw on the surface of the model with either the point or rectangle tools.
Scaling was finished awhile ago, though technically I am resizing, since scaling implies something done in funky 3d math. When you drag, it just adjusts the 4 corners' 3d coordinates. (Which is good, because this is easier to directly translate to size).
At that point, it was rendering a single XYZ point with correct perspective. I've since updated it.
Thursday December 22nd
- To those that give (8 comments)
Thursday November 10th
- In Memoriam (9 comments)
Tuesday August 23rd
- Eight days (30 comments)
Saturday August 13th
- Thoughts on the riots (25 comments)
Monday August 1st
- On the way between there and here. (6 comments)
Wednesday July 6th
- So where was I? (12 comments)
Friday July 1st
- Automatic Asshole Correction (15 comments)
Sunday May 22nd
- We owe it to each other to tell stories. (10 comments)
Monday May 9th
- There was, once. (21 comments)
Wednesday April 27th
- Another good moment (10 comments)