Print Story Notabug.io sent me here
By Bob123 (Fri Jul 26, 2019 at 12:07:46 PM EST) (all tags)
 Anyone here?

Ok
< God dammit | So I checked out this place called The Snare >
Notabug.io sent me here | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden)
Nope. -nt- by clover kicker (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Jul 26, 2019 at 01:59:54 PM EST

Just the figments of your imagination. by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #2 Sat Jul 27, 2019 at 07:16:47 AM EST
Swimming alone in a lost world of dead text memes and middle-aged angst.

With cheese and bicycles.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Cheeeeese, Grommit! by ana (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat Jul 27, 2019 at 09:42:50 AM EST
Wensleydale.

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch

Middle-aged? by marvin (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat Jul 27, 2019 at 10:33:47 AM EST
We should be so lucky. I suspect that most of us are statistically past the half-way mark, some more than others.

That said, I'm pretty chuffed about getting third overall on a KOM yesterday. It's an easy short gravel segment that more than a hundred people in town could beat without even trying hard, if they bothered to ride it. I think I could take off another 5 seconds if I rode it without panniers and hit it harder at the start and finish.

Only another 180km by the 31st to break 1000 for the month. I have eaten a truly staggering amount of chocolate, pastries, and gelato over the past four weeks. Kilos of each.

Middle Aged by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Jul 29, 2019 at 08:26:33 AM EST
Based on the age that my grand-father and father lived to achieve I would be a bit over the hump of the middle, but still in the middle more or less.

---------------
depends. by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Jul 31, 2019 at 02:12:15 PM EST
my mother died when she was only two years older than i am now.

my grandmother died when she was 21 years older than i am now.

my grandfather's brother died when he was about twice my current age.

so it's hard to say.

Cheese you say? by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Jul 29, 2019 at 08:25:17 AM EST
Well, a bit of a cheddar might be nice.

---------------
Sometimes by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Jul 29, 2019 at 08:27:50 AM EST
Right now in fact.

---------------
This isn't Notabug by Orion Blastar (2.00 / 0) #9 Sat Aug 03, 2019 at 02:32:06 AM EST
so watch yourself here.

"I drank what?" - Socrates after drinking the Conium
Notabug.io sent me here | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden)