Print Story Gott mit uns
Cycling
By anonimouse (Mon May 21, 2018 at 10:46:02 AM EST) (all tags)
A Cycling adventure

1. Get off the Underground at St Johns Wood, head towards the nearest Boris Bike stand to find no cycles available
 2. But Lo! An angel cycleth up and park her bike in the slot
 3. I mount the heaven sent steed and continue my journey to London Bridge
 4. Just before I get to my destination I see a lady ahead of me on a Boris Bike
 5. She jumps a red light to stay well head of me
 5. Suddenly her bag falls off the bike onto the ground
 6. Passing the lady I pull into the Bike Stand to find the only free slot into which I gratefully park my bike
 7. Seconds later, said lady pulls up with a face like she's just tried to kiss a wasp.
 8. I praise God for his Divine Justice, for truly God is working in Mysterious Ways.
< Don't like the look of this old town, what goes up must come down
Gott mit uns | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
dockless is the new way by dev trash (3.00 / 1) #1 Mon May 21, 2018 at 10:52:56 PM EST
Just park that puppy anywhere

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
The problem with this is... by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed May 23, 2018 at 02:52:44 PM EST
..finding one of those puppies parked in some weird location

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
The metropolitan so called “elite” by gmd (4.00 / 2) #2 Wed May 23, 2018 at 10:47:55 AM EST
 and their bizarre sexual proclivities never cease to amaze me . I googled “docking” but wish I hadn’t and urge you not to.

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Are you getting off at St John's Wood by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu May 24, 2018 at 06:08:12 AM EST
To get some exercise on the Boris bike? Or saving money on zonal travelcards?

The former by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri May 25, 2018 at 02:06:27 AM EST
 I don't have any problems with affording Travel area

It takes about 45 mins to work as opposed to about 20 if I went to London bridge so I feel I'm getting some of my exercise time "subsidised" by my commute time.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL