Print Story Who wants one?
Books
By ana (Fri Mar 23, 2018 at 11:46:01 AM EST) (all tags)
I now have a box of books. First come first serve...

I'm happy to send you one, autographed if you want, for retail plus shipping (about $25 in the US; I'll have to see what the post office charges for rates to other countries). It's also available on Amazon of course. As of this writing I have 18 17 copies.

< Hello from Silicon Valley | I said to someone, "Now I'm only a large" >
Who wants one? | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
What's your preferred method of payment? by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Mar 23, 2018 at 01:42:28 PM EST
Paypal? Traveller's Check? Wawa gift cards? (Do they have Wawa up north?)

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Checks are good. by ana (2.00 / 0) #2 Fri Mar 23, 2018 at 02:25:31 PM EST
 What's Wawa's?

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch

I don't see by Herring (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Mar 23, 2018 at 02:33:28 PM EST
a cheque working from overseas

You can't inspire people with facts
- Small Gods

Well, there is that. by ana (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Mar 23, 2018 at 02:37:03 PM EST
I'm sure we can work something out.

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch

Wawa by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Mar 23, 2018 at 04:13:05 PM EST
 They're a local gas station/convenience store chain they pretty much dominate the area. Closest thing we get to a real deli, living in deepinaheartasuburbia.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Not North of Maryland by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #10 Sat Mar 24, 2018 at 07:52:42 PM EST
 i think they are all south of Maryland. Maybe some in Southern Delaware. Been a while since I’ve been that far South.

---------------
Wawa? South of Maryland? by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #12 Sat Mar 24, 2018 at 09:37:12 PM EST
On the contrary - they dominate the Philadelphia/South Jersey area.

Map of Wawa Locations

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
It's been a while by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #13 Sun Mar 25, 2018 at 09:49:42 AM EST
I don't drive to Virginia on a regular basis anymore and my recollection of it is fading.

---------------
(Comment Deleted) by wumpus (2.00 / 0) #14 Tue Mar 27, 2018 at 05:07:43 PM EST

This comment has been deleted by wumpus

Can I have two, autographed? by lm (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Mar 23, 2018 at 08:22:36 PM EST
One made out to Karen because you hear through the grapevine that she's an awesome mom.

And one to "Random member of the Kronenberger clan" with something witty blah, blah, blah.

Cicero, The Republic
Sure. by ana (2.00 / 0) #7 Sat Mar 24, 2018 at 04:47:56 AM EST
PM me addresses to send them to.

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch

Yes, please! by clock (2.00 / 0) #8 Sat Mar 24, 2018 at 08:38:18 AM EST
I'll shoot you stuff in a pm or something? Is that the best way?

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

Sure, that works. by ana (2.00 / 0) #9 Sat Mar 24, 2018 at 04:14:13 PM EST
I might have your address around someplace... possibly even in my phone. Oh, but you moved next door. Yes, please.

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch

we’ll meet up in Boston sometime by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #11 Sat Mar 24, 2018 at 07:54:59 PM EST
 then I’ll have you sign it.

---------------
5 copies, mailed today by ana (4.00 / 1) #15 Fri Mar 30, 2018 at 08:55:03 AM EST
 to various husiites and husiers.

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch