I need a good, deep, restful sleep to make me feel better, but in lieu of that...
- I'm kind of pissy because of the neverending muggyness and why do I have the air conditioning on in October? I had to flat iron my hair today because it had curled and gotten greasy.
- I'm kind of pissy because my sister texted me at 10pm on Saturday to let me know the passive aggressive cousin was having a thing the next day for my aunt who was in town and "everybody will be there." Of course they were going to be there, because they were all told about it before I was. (Also, $10 says something was going on Saturday night I wasn't invited to.) I ignored the text.
- I'm kind of pissy because my car's check engine light is on and I don't have the time nor patience to deal with it. I only have a few short errands to run in the next few days.
- I'm kind of <strikethrough>pissy</strikethrough> alarmed and enraged because a woman was sexually assaulted in a on campus bathroom at my kid's college this past weekend. A young man followed the woman in, jesus fucking christ.
- I'm kind of in a pissy mood because I'm traveling next week (I'm flying an airline I don't usually fly) and I was not issued an e-ticket. The reservation is in the system and I have seats...for the return leg. Last week, I asked for help from the person who made the reservation, and that person hasn't gotten around to checking on it. And from comments the Internet, it looks like I am in trouble. I'm not paying for the ticket, so... I'll call tomorrow, I guess.
- I'm kind of in a pissy mood because I need to run errands for this upcoming trip.
- I'm kind of in a pissy mood because I pegged someone as being a problem (you know when you just have a feeling?) I was told the situation will be managed, and I'm not confident it will be. (Mostly due to the organizational culture.) This person recently joined, so if you're going to correct, do it now. I think the situation will fester. I hope I'm wrong. We'll see.
|< Papa was a rolling stone | We're functioning automatic >|