Print Story Well, that happened.
By ObviousTroll (Sat Mar 04, 2017 at 02:49:16 PM EST) (all tags)
I knew it was a risk, but I did it anyway.

I tried to connect the guy who wanted Porkchop's help to the guy who was the head of my clown team when I was still active....

...and the clown team is already making plans for my return to circus duty this May.

Better start working on re-learning all my old magic tricks.
< Long may she reign | De Chelonian Mobile >
Well, that happened. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
The only way a clown gets out of the circus is in by georgeha (4.00 / 8) #1 Sat Mar 04, 2017 at 02:55:20 PM EST
a box, a small box that contains ten other clowns.

Apparently Lamb agrees with you by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Mar 04, 2017 at 04:22:16 PM EST
She's telling me clowns are better for me than drones.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Drone Clowns by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Mar 06, 2017 at 07:19:37 AM EST
Or, Clowning About With Drones.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Or droning on about clowns.... by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Mar 06, 2017 at 04:04:42 PM EST
 A friend at the FAA has been SMS-pestering me all afternoon about drone radio systems. He's thinking about writing a paper on how to track drones that get too close to the airport.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Volunteer Circus? by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat Mar 04, 2017 at 05:36:45 PM EST
 I know the Shrine has a circus, but my impression was that the performers were professionals.  Unless I'm taking clown and circus too literally.

---------------
Not too literally. by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat Mar 04, 2017 at 07:57:42 PM EST
At least in our case, while the main circus is a regular travelling circus, the Shrine clowns do a lot of walk around and volunteer work, primarily with the kids who have come up from the Philly Shrine Hospital for a day trip.

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Shrine clowns by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Mar 06, 2017 at 07:46:35 PM EST
I have a friend who is a Shrine clown locally.  It was his big thing.  He has two adopted kids and making kids happy is his thing.  Very nice guy.

---------------