Print Story Happy Death Day
Fear
By anonimouse (Sun Oct 22, 2017 at 01:35:00 PM EST) (all tags)
I was going to review this movie after going to see it with my daughter. However unfortunately I can't due to events.

Got about 20 minutes into the movie, when the film stopped and the lights went up because...

someone decided the bowling alley next door was a good place to have a siege with hostages  (BBC) .

After waiting an hour or so we were escorted out of the back of the cinema whilst the police ferried our cars from the front of the cinema to the back door.

From what I can tell about the movie, it seems to riff Groundhog Day and successfully mix it with a little Scream to produce an entertaining movie.

< Everyone needs some good covfefe every now and then | Little tent of blue >
Happy Death Day | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Heh! by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #1 Sun Oct 22, 2017 at 02:45:17 PM EST
I saw the headline in the news and thought "do I know anyone in Nuneaton?"

Also, a leisure centre hostage crisis so soon after the Brittas Empire cast reunion?

Glad you're safe, by the way by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Oct 22, 2017 at 04:49:23 PM EST
Just thought I ought to mention that I did know everything was over before I posted that.

Thanks by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Oct 22, 2017 at 05:04:26 PM EST
Went to one of the other Coventry cinemas to watch the movie (again)

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Brittas Empire by Scrymarch (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Oct 24, 2017 at 11:06:49 AM EST
Was always one of those "Sir, I think we may have gone an England too far" sort of things for me.

Iambic Web Certified

I've not seen it since I was 15 by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Oct 24, 2017 at 03:25:36 PM EST
I definitely think I'd find it more painful now.

But Pippa Hayward as his wife was great. And then she went on to by Joanna Clore in Green Wing, which is spectacular.

Please to stay... by ana (4.00 / 3) #2 Sun Oct 22, 2017 at 03:37:45 PM EST
a bit farther from the action, kthxbye.

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch

Oh come on by kwsNI (4.00 / 4) #5 Mon Oct 23, 2017 at 08:10:04 AM EST
I come to the anonimouse diaries for the action.

Happy Death Day | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback