Print Story Body dysmorphia...
Health
By anonimouse (Wed Jan 18, 2017 at 02:03:13 PM EST) me (all tags)
 I would be comfortably over 6' tall but...

CurvyGirl measured my inside leg and its 25". If I didn't have such short stubby legs, and they were just a normal 31", I'd be taller than my 6'2" brother.

Fuuuuck!.

At least I've found out why I liked driving Italian cars suited for a short leg/ long arm driving position.
< Well I got Laid Off | Nostalgia >
Body dysmorphia... | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
As someone who is barely five foot sixteen inches by marvin (4.00 / 1) #1 Wed Jan 18, 2017 at 09:08:29 PM EST
Oh, wait. I don't feel your pain at all.

I'm somewhat amused by wumpus (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Jan 19, 2017 at 09:47:15 AM EST
I'm an inch taller and consider my 32" legs (according to the manufacturer, who love to flatter) short and stubby.

Wumpus

er, what? by wumpus (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Jan 19, 2017 at 06:33:51 PM EST
pants [US pants] manufacturer.

wumpus

My legs are not as short as yours by lm (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Jan 18, 2017 at 11:41:15 PM EST
But I have to move the seat up after both of my daughters who are shorter than me drive our van. Despite being shorter, their legs are longer.

The worst bit is that shirts that fit my shoulder width are never long enough. Most of my height is in my midsection.

Cicero, The Republic
I have odd proportions by gzt (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Jan 20, 2017 at 02:18:57 AM EST
My arms are short for my height but objectively long and I have an odd upper to lower arm ratio. My torso is long. In terms of my hobby, that means I suck at bench press and deadlift but have a good squat.

Body dysmorphia... | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback