Print Story that time of year again
By clover kicker (Fri Dec 02, 2016 at 12:40:02 PM EST) (all tags)
OK, so I've planned my weekend shopping expedition based on the fliers in this morning's paper.

Bed/Bath/Beyond - quadcopter drone

Cabella's - scented candles

Best Buy - pots and pans

Unfortunately none of the hardware stores seem to have a sale on turkeys, maybe next week.

Actually judging by floor space Cabella's seems to be more of a clothing store than a hunting store anyways.
< More on the New PC | Glide by the people as they start to look and stare >
that time of year again | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Quadcopter by ana (4.00 / 4) #1 Fri Dec 02, 2016 at 12:42:48 PM EST
Presumably that's in the Beyond department of BB&B

Or get rabies. Also don't do that. --scrymarch

that's what %YOUNGEST_KID% said! -nt- by clover kicker (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Dec 02, 2016 at 09:34:44 PM EST

Fifteen_year_old has a con in the burbs by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Dec 02, 2016 at 01:43:47 PM EST
tomorrow, right past the biggest game store in Rochester. The only problem with going Christmas shopping there is that the only person who wants games for Christmas is me.

I reckon I will end up doing most of my shopping from Amazon and a few other web sites.

wipo: Already finished Christmas Shopping by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Dec 02, 2016 at 05:42:07 PM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I remember looking at Cabella's catalogs as a kid by lm (2.00 / 0) #5 Sat Dec 03, 2016 at 09:15:39 AM EST
It was always mostly clothes. Granted, clothes most suitable for hunting and other outdoorsy activities.

After all, you're shotgun doesn't wear out. Your long johns and your outer layers do.

I've never actually been in a physical store. I do drive past the one in Washington Pa a few times per year.

Cicero, The Republic
It's an interesting spot to visit by clover kicker (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Dec 04, 2016 at 06:41:06 PM EST
Most of it too expensive for me and a lot of useless gadgets, but everything you'd ever want for hunting/fishing/camping.

There may be a stop next I visit Ohio by lm (4.00 / 1) #7 Sun Dec 04, 2016 at 08:35:32 PM EST
With deep vein thrombosis in my history now, no more epic 7 hour straight through auto trips for me to go back and visit the fam.

Cicero, The Republic