Print Story Thinking of joining PEGIDA
Politics
By gmd (Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 10:58:27 AM EST) pegida, islam, moslems, chomsky, freedom of speech (all tags)
Although by all mainstream media accounts it seems to be a "racist" organisation. But then, my opinion of mainstream media has been skewed by a) Chomsky and b) actually reading it. So I suppose this could just be the usual establishment smearing of any viewpoint not confirming with the NWO agenda.

Since none of the mainstream political parties seem to wish to take the bull by the horns, what is a man supposed to do?

It's clear that the behaviour of certain groups of moslems needs to be addressed. In my opinion, the best way to accomplish this is to strike at the root cause of the problems, rather than attempt to treat the symptoms.

If you want to treat women as property, mutilate their genitals and throw homosexuals off the roofs of buildings, please stay the fuck at home and don't bring your 'religious' practices over here where they are unwanted.

Enough is enough.

I don't expect PEGIDA to actually fix the problem (Tommy Robinson is a Zionist and possibly an agent for more than one security service), but I will enjoy watching the left wing Islamo-fascist fellow traveller apologists foam at the mouth with misdirected rage, as the general public slowly wakes up to just how hard they have been screwed over.

< Ohhh boy | Oops >
Thinking of joining PEGIDA | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
In these situations by jump the ladder (4.00 / 3) #1 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 11:02:24 AM EST
I always ask myself "what would David Icke do?"

Well he would probably write a 2000 page book by gmd (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 11:17:28 AM EST
And then go on a worldwide sellout tour and rake in the cash and laugh all the way to the bank...

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Seems a bit authoritarian by Herring (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 03:48:43 PM EST
dictating what religions people are and are not allowed to practise. Nay even Stalinist.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Good point by gmd (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 06:34:11 PM EST
But I guess one must fight authoritarianism with authoritarianism.

In the words of Malcolm X - "I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street."

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Possibly the most insane comment in the diary by notafurry (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 07:44:07 PM EST
"I will enjoy watching the left wing Islamo-fascist fellow traveller apologists foam at the mouth with misdirected rage, as the general public slowly wakes up to just how hard they have been screwed over."

That was the bestest part by far by marvin (4.00 / 3) #6 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 08:38:23 PM EST
As if the general public will ever wake up. If me and my fellow lizard people know one thing, it is that the ignorance and apathy of the common man are truly boundless.

Bread and circuses, all the way baby. Even the tiny minority like gmd, whose gaze can pierce the veil and uncover the truth, are doomed to be forever ignored, mocked and reviled by the masses.

From the daily express article by marvin (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 08:48:30 PM EST
How do the media reconcile the "far right hate group" label with the rainbow cross shown in the photo at the top of the daily express article? I never associated skinheads with tolerance of any type, and far right in North America is the least inclusive group I can think of.

they dont need to reconcile it by gmd (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 at 10:58:36 PM EST
 they are not purveyors of facts, rather they are selling a certain agenda.

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Yes. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Jan 05, 2016 at 11:57:49 PM EST
I'm certain that PEGIDA-UK will be VERRRRRRRRY different than the EDL.

VERRRRRRRRY different.