Print Story The dreaded
By purr (Tue Sep 01, 2015 at 05:50:49 PM EST) (all tags)
Twitter world.

Are any of you into doing Twitter?

I have an account that I barely touch.

I mainly use it to stalk a few favorite celebs, but some how I have a few followers.  A couple of them are minor celebs that I am totally not stalking.  So how did they find me? And why did they?  Will they drop me once they realize I will not follow them back?  Did I mention I barely tweet?

hmm...

< Of Mice and Moggies | Have a drink on me >
The dreaded | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I use twitter a lot by dark nowhere (4.00 / 2) #1 Tue Sep 01, 2015 at 08:11:27 PM EST
but I'm probably closing my account soon. They keep making it harder to access the content, and 3rd party clients barely exist and aren't very good.

See you, space cowboy.

I do. by ana (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue Sep 01, 2015 at 08:19:21 PM EST
Mostly just watching it go by. There's a bunch of husiers, some minor celebrities, queer culture, some local news folks, that kind of thing. Writing prompts. @VeryShortStory is fun. Oh, right. Space program things.

I generally use tweetdeck, which is now owned by twitter. It does most of what I want.

I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal. --ni

Oh. by ana (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri Sep 04, 2015 at 06:15:04 AM EST
 I'm @unanalike.

I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal. --ni

Yep by TheophileEscargot (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Sep 02, 2015 at 12:54:39 AM EST
@TheoEsc, right there for anyone who wants an endless stream of complaints about the burden of raising a toddler combined with random links on totally disconnected topics!
Your account by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 2) #6 Wed Sep 02, 2015 at 01:05:55 PM EST
makes me more thankful for my current bad days:  at least i'm not at the toddler stage any more.

If you purr by anonimouse (4.00 / 3) #4 Wed Sep 02, 2015 at 08:38:37 AM EST
I'd be surprised if you tweeted.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Yes by Gedvondur (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Sep 02, 2015 at 11:07:05 AM EST
My personal account is @tincoyote.  I do RPGs, writing, nerd social commentary, and politics there.  More of the former, less of the latter, generally.

I'm there by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 1) #7 Wed Sep 02, 2015 at 01:08:36 PM EST
I tweet the usual: musings, complaints, dumb stuff, funny stuff, and livetweets of shows my kids watch (I livetweeted all of Season 1 of 1977 Wonder Woman!).

I can PM you my handle, if you'd like.

Heck yeah!!! by purr (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Sep 03, 2015 at 07:49:45 PM EST
 Send it on.  I love Wonder Woman!  Lynda Carter was AWESOME!  I wanted to dress like her for Halloween back in the day!  I wouldn't do her justice now. sniff sniff
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
I'm fairly busy there by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Sep 03, 2015 at 04:24:05 PM EST
@ambrosen in case you want my meandering ramblings.

Yep by jimgon (2.00 / 0) #11 Sat Sep 05, 2015 at 04:59:58 PM EST
I won't publish my Twitter ID since it is my real name. And I use Tweet Delete, so my Tweets are deleted every seven days.

---------------