Print Story Milliband's beard.
 Genuine statement, or bandwagon jumping of the worst kind?

I mean, I detest Milliband and all he stands for as much as e next man, but you have to admire his Blairite ability to judge what the people will tolerate, and then give it to them good and hard...
< Drunk posting | Where the Cnuts come from >
Milliband's beard. | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Your link is broken by riceowlguy (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu Aug 20, 2015 at 06:46:08 PM EST
also, it's possible the guy was just on vacation and didn't feel like shaving.

I couldn't be in politics; I couldn't tolerate every visible behavior of mine being picked apart under a microscope.

Fucking ipad by gmd (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu Aug 20, 2015 at 07:13:41 PM EST
 Is always fucking up my links.

the link is here

If if you set yourself up as a moral arbiter, which by definition politicians are, then you have no reason to complain when you are called on your bullshit.

in this case millipede is clearly attempting to grab some of the "Corbyn Magic". He is failing,

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Let's try that by gmd (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Aug 20, 2015 at 07:14:46 PM EST
 one more time

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
And by gmd (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Aug 20, 2015 at 07:15:43 PM EST
 again

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Fucking by gmd (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Aug 20, 2015 at 07:17:25 PM EST
apple

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I think that by anonimouse (4.00 / 4) #6 Fri Aug 21, 2015 at 05:05:14 AM EST
its an "I really don't give a fuck anymore" beard.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL