Print Story Been a while...
By Breaker (Tue Apr 28, 2015 at 02:50:27 PM EST) (all tags)
Supersoaraway Breakermatic content within!

So:
Still contracting, gives the opportunity for some exciting tax advantageous methods.
Still married; MiniBreaker hit 6 this month and MicroBreaker turned 4 earlier in the year.  Feels like it was just yesterday I was bringing them home from hospital...
MBW's business is slowly taking off.
Still living in the Charlton Mansion.
On the payroll - 2 sub contractors for MBWs business, a cleaner, personal trainer and gardener.
Getting well into RC cars like this Vorza
Plus the nitro ones, and the Vantage which I have rebuilt out of carbon fibre parts.
Haven't played my guitar for about a year.
Forthcoming election is of great interest.

How about you lot?

< Expert timing | Another year older >
Been a while... | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
An electino by ana (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Apr 28, 2015 at 03:10:51 PM EST
 is a massless, nearly undetectable version of an election. The only good kind.

And we were days from starvation until those missionaries knocked on our door. We made Alfred Packer stew. --georgeha

This election is going to be very interesting. by gmd (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Apr 28, 2015 at 03:15:47 PM EST
but nowhere near as interesting as the one after!

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Yo! by Dr Thrustgood (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Apr 28, 2015 at 04:17:56 PM EST

Whoah! Congrats, thrusty! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #5 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 01:56:46 AM EST

Where do you... by Metatone (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue Apr 28, 2015 at 05:45:57 PM EST
play with the Vorza?

I need a Londinium friendly hobby.
Cycling is not it, this much I've decided for sure.

charlton lido by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #10 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 10:57:00 AM EST
Big fields there

Living in Kingston by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 04:22:31 AM EST

Congratulations by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 04:35:19 AM EST
You sounded a bit dubious about things over the last few years. What changed your mind?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Mainly finances by jump the ladder (4.00 / 2) #8 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 04:45:40 AM EST
I've had a stable contract for over 2 years. Before I was living month to month as I was just starting in IOS dev and was getting very short contracts whilst trying to support a non working partner and baby.

Also my fiancé has somewhat mellowed and does compromise occasionally.

Nice to see you old man! by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 09:12:31 AM EST
  1. Still living with NG - just over 7 years now. She's been pressing to make it official - probably will sometime over the next few years.
  2. Still living in Casa De Booey - will likely stay there for the foreseeable future.
  3. Living with two dogs - no kids for us although NG's kids are around quite a bit.
  4. Haven't played the guitar for maybe 4 years - makes me sad. I picked one up a few weeks ago and my little fingers hurt after a few minutes! I've gone totally soft.
  5. Work is work - I'm grateful to have the opportunity I have even though it's slowly sucking my soul dry.
  6. Looking forward to a Summer filled with hiking and biking and picture-taking and gardening.
Nice to "see" you my good sir - glad you're doing well!

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.

still here by gmd (2.00 / 0) #11 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 02:20:10 PM EST
Got made redundant
Got another gig, about to be redundant again.
Got engaged.
Had some surgery.
Still living in central London.
Put adjustable Nitron suspension on 2nd car.
Got a homebrew play station game to boot on a hacked ps1
gave up trolling
gave up watching live TV and saved myself £145/year

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
one of those is not true. by dev trash (4.00 / 2) #13 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 09:20:22 PM EST

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
It's got to the point by gmd (2.00 / 0) #14 Thu Apr 30, 2015 at 07:14:58 PM EST
 where I am not even capable of telling if I'm trolling or not. As I said to a friend, it's almost like the internet "radicalised" me into libertarianism.

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I stopped trying to tell by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #15 Sun May 10, 2015 at 08:46:35 PM EST
Troll or no troll everything gets a similar response from me these days.

---------------
I was wondering by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #12 Wed Apr 29, 2015 at 09:20:04 PM EST
How you were feeling about the UKIP supposed takeover.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock