Print Story Attention HuSers of Boston
By Oberon (Sun Aug 10, 2014 at 11:54:04 PM EST) HuSiStock, Boston, moo (all tags)
BHuSiMeet again?

(so soon!)

Comrades,

Fresh from a HuSiStock and other travels, I am currently on the terminal moraine made of crushed up bits of New Jersey, that you Earthlings refer to as "Cape Cod".

Should it please your majesties, I could head to Boston (from whence I fly) a day early and dine with you, on the evening of Thursday the 14th of August, Year of Our Lord 2014.

What say you?

Suggestions for venue and so on are welcome -- since my last leaving this coast, what little knowledge I had of that city has evaporated like 95% ethanol from a lab bench.

Fond regards etc.,

Oberon

< Some Notes From ICU | Broke in Taxachusetts: a travel diary >
Attention HuSers of Boston | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Not I, alas by ana (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Aug 11, 2014 at 05:15:52 AM EST
 I'm leaving on a jet plane etc.

don't know when you'll be back again? by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 at 11:06:18 AM EST
I hope I know when I'll be back again. by ana (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Aug 11, 2014 at 06:40:38 PM EST
 Plane lands at 11:45 pm on Sunday. I go on call at midnight Monday morning. The colleague who's on this week has agreed to cover if something's going on.

that's a narrow little stressful window by aphrael (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Aug 12, 2014 at 12:15:30 AM EST
Wait by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Aug 11, 2014 at 10:15:25 PM EST
When did you change nicks?

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

Oops by Oberon (4.00 / 1) #6 Tue Aug 12, 2014 at 10:03:30 AM EST
I switched over not long before I left the US, I think.

I thought I told you (in the Real World), though I could be confabulating. (I'm always confabulating, partly because it's one of my favourite words).

How now, mad spirit?