Print Story De-calicifying my pineal gland
Health
By gmd (Thu Jul 10, 2014 at 03:18:35 PM EST) (all tags)
 I have recently been reading Anthony Peak's excellent book: The Infinite Mindfield.

It has made me wonder if I should be taking steps to de-calcify my pineal gland which has probably become calcified due to years of fluoridation from mainstream toothpastes.

To that end, I wonder if any of the Husi readership have had any success with this? Anyone out there managed to get their pineal gland functioning properly?

There seems to be a lot of confusion around the subject. Failing that, any recommendations on fluoride-free toothpaste in the UK?
< Fitness thread | Now I understand >
De-calicifying my pineal gland | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Fluorine is magnetically attracted to the pineal? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Jul 10, 2014 at 09:04:48 PM EST

Seriously by iGrrrl (4.00 / 2) #2 Thu Jul 10, 2014 at 10:33:58 PM EST
I had a flashback to days of debunking Anne Marie (or whatever the nick was) on K5. Was not pulled in.

By the way, without chloride, you die.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

Anne Marie there's a blast from the past. by gmd (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Jul 11, 2014 at 01:58:19 PM EST
 I think she may have been a "bc" creation....

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Decalcification by marvin (4.00 / 2) #3 Fri Jul 11, 2014 at 12:04:26 AM EST
I suggest that you try CLR. Any moderately strong acid should do the job though.

If you have any leftovers, it's also supposed to work well at removing scale from things like coffeepots and sinks.

Hmmm..what about Lime-A-Way? by Gedvondur (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Jul 11, 2014 at 08:55:15 AM EST
Seems like a decent alternative choice.

Or a shotgun (nt) by kwsNI (2.00 / 0) #10 Sat Jul 12, 2014 at 10:19:14 PM EST

Unfortunately by gmd (2.00 / 0) #11 Sun Jul 13, 2014 at 10:51:02 AM EST
The "liberal" dictatorship that runs my country has seen fit to deprive me of my god given right to bear firearms.

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I thought that scatter guns were ok over there by lm (2.00 / 0) #13 Tue Jul 15, 2014 at 04:47:37 PM EST
Did the law change or do I misremember.

Cicero, The Republic
If you mean shotguns by gmd (2.00 / 0) #14 Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 01:14:42 AM EST
 I think you need to prove a need. Like being a farmer or something.

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Of course I mean shotguns by lm (2.00 / 0) #15 Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 04:50:57 PM EST
You don't know what a scatter gun is? Really? Huh.

After reading Wiki, it seems to me that getting a shotgun certificate in the UK is pretty trivial. Wanting to go target shooting seems to be "good reason" enough to get through the paperwork.

Cicero, The Republic
You have inspired me... by gmd (2.00 / 0) #16 Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 05:08:47 PM EST
I shall make it my endeavour to legally obtain a shotgun. For the lulz. There's no way this could end badly...

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Dear Hulver infidel by anonimouse (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Jul 11, 2014 at 05:05:31 AM EST
Whilst your Scoop installation knowledge is fresh, can you please contact whoever owns adequacy.org with a view to taking over and restarting their site?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Really they should have recommended by Scrymarch (4.00 / 2) #6 Fri Jul 11, 2014 at 10:15:52 AM EST
... colloidal silver.

A shocking oversight.

Iambic Web Certified

My mother... by ana (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Jul 11, 2014 at 04:22:16 PM EST
believes in colloidal silver. We keep forgetting to bring the kit from the house to her room in the assisted living place. And then we took the book that came with it off her shelf where she would see it and be reminded. She noticed a book was missing, so we rearranged things. I think she's happy now (but she'll find something else to complain about).

Just because colloidal silver by gmd (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Jul 11, 2014 at 06:37:55 PM EST
 Has the potential to turn you into a Smurf, doesn't mean we should dismiss it out of hand...
And it's certainly less risky to your 4th dimensional dna strands than monatomic gold...

gmd - HuSi's second most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Ack by Scrymarch (2.00 / 0) #12 Mon Jul 14, 2014 at 10:27:29 AM EST
Nice strategic forgetfulness team. Much better tack then trying to scare her with Papa Smurf.

Iambic Web Certified