Print Story The Buffalo Bills will never win a Super Bowl
Sport
By georgeha (Tue Mar 25, 2014 at 02:14:21 PM EST) NFL, Ralph Wilson, wide right, Buffalo '66 (all tags)
I think I'm on pretty firm ground there.

OTOH, the Los Angeles Bill will be in contention.
< will we ever do kastalsky again? | Telephone banking >
The Buffalo Bills will never win a Super Bowl | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I don't know what's worse by Phil the Canuck (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 07:15:45 AM EST
Putting up with years of bitching about how bad the Bills are, or putting up with years of bitching about how they moved.

Baltimore's never really forgiven the Bolts. by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 07:51:10 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Speaking of "Baltimore" teams by lm (4.00 / 2) #3 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 08:02:51 AM EST
Just ask any Clevelander about Art Modell.

Cicero, The Republic
Blah! by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 07:45:21 PM EST
They got the Ravens what do they care?

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
Which reminds me-- by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 09:06:18 AM EST
After years of contemplation, I've come to the conclusion that OKC can keep the motherfucking Sonics.

the Oilers/Titans did by StackyMcRacky (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 10:42:27 AM EST
so anything is possible.

I'm not saying the Los Angeles Bills by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 10:48:17 AM EST
won't, or the Toronto Bills, but I'm pessimistic that the Bills will remain in Buffalo long enough to win a SuperBowl.

Los Angeles Bills maybe by Phil the Canuck (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 11:58:52 AM EST
Toronto Bills never.  For years people said the NFL was crazy not to be there, the CFL was in the toilet because the football wasn't good enough. Then the Bills did their little Toronto deal and everyone figured out pretty quickly that the CFL was in the toilet because Canadians don't give a shit about football.  They give away tickets to the games, what fan base is there is fragmented between all of the league's teams, and the league ends up having to pipe in crowd noise over the PA.

Mexico City Bills? Salt Lake City Bills? by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Mar 26, 2014 at 12:19:53 PM EST
North Carolina Bills? There are lots of metro areas eager for an NFL team.

Of course, that would leave New York State with no NFL teams.

London Bills by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #10 Thu Mar 27, 2014 at 04:47:03 AM EST
There's enough plastic fans of NFL in Londinium.

I'm not sure how the players would like London by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #11 Thu Mar 27, 2014 at 06:54:41 AM EST
culture, they like guns, assault, drinking and driving, but London might be too rough for them.

You'll get another team by Bob Abooey (2.00 / 0) #12 Tue Apr 01, 2014 at 11:48:46 AM EST
Soon there will be 70 teams in the league and 60 of them will make the playoffs after a grueling 26 game season.

The ol NFL will soon jump the shark if they keep moving in the direction they seem to be moving - you mark my words!

Warmest regards,
--Your best pal Bob

How's my blogging: Call me at 209.867.5309 to complain.