Print Story Hello Again
Health
By Gedvondur (Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 10:07:01 AM EST) (all tags)
I'm back home after 40 days in the hospital.

I've missed you all. I'm preparing a diary to tell you all what happened.  It will be up in a few days.

In the mean time, thank you ALL for your well wishes and good thoughts.
< Brighter week | tonight: vietnamese food, then malbec >
Hello Again | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Welcome back! by hulver (4.00 / 2) #1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 11:33:15 AM EST
I hope things are going well now.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
Welcome home! by ana (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 12:04:21 PM EST
 We had a few updates via your wife.  Rest easy.

Hooray! by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 02:33:09 PM EST
I'm so glad that you're home and on the mend. You had a lot of people really worried. Please pass along my thanks to your wife for the updates! I've been thinking about you a lot.
It's good to see you here. by aphrael (4.00 / 1) #4 Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 03:06:47 PM EST
Welcome back.

And congratulations on making it through.

HUG

We were worried. Glad you're back. by Herring (4.00 / 4) #5 Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 03:14:10 PM EST
Swordfish in a Korma I know,
I know it's serious
Monkfish in a Korma I know,
I know it's serious

There were times when I could have
Eaten hake
But I would hate anything but
Hollandaise sauce

No I don't want a salad

Do you really think
Eel with chives
Do you really think
Eel with cheese

Mackerel in a korma I know
I know it's serious

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

Ghetto 7 for Fish reference by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #9 Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 03:59:25 AM EST
Ghetto -50 for Morrissey

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Welcome back GV by Breaker (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 04:28:18 PM EST
Glad to see your post.  Hope is all better now.

Thank you by johnny (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Jun 14, 2013 at 08:47:34 PM EST
Now, take care of yourself. That's an order, son.

To quote (for the millionth time) the eminently quotable Bette Middler from her 1975 song "Friends":

-- Listen to me, honey. I'm telling you because I know.

I confidently speak for all Husi on this point.

Welcome back! by TheophileEscargot (2.00 / 0) #8 Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 02:05:58 AM EST

Congratulations. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #10 Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 06:26:38 AM EST
Enjoy home. Home is awesome.

Congratulations on your expulsion! by Scrymarch (2.00 / 0) #11 Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 10:05:53 AM EST

Iambic Web Certified

Glad to hear it! by clock (2.00 / 0) #12 Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 10:24:29 AM EST
Welcome home!

I agree with clock entirely --Kellnerin

40 days and 40 nights ? by sasquatchan (4.00 / 1) #13 Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 02:07:56 PM EST
How big was the baby ? ;)

I'm glad by MillMan (4.00 / 1) #14 Sat Jun 15, 2013 at 04:58:44 PM EST
you have returned.

Heh, thanks by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #15 Tue Jun 18, 2013 at 10:04:28 AM EST
I really appreciate it.  I missed everyone.

"So I will be hitting the snatch hard, I think, tonight." - gzt