Print Story Attn:LHusiBeer infidels
By Breaker (Wed May 08, 2013 at 03:45:30 PM EST) (all tags)
12th May it is.

I propose somewhere near London Bridge.

What time suits people?  Afternoon or evening?

< At the Razkavian Trickfilm Festival | It's bike to school day in the US >
Attn:LHusiBeer infidels | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
See my comment in the other diary by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed May 08, 2013 at 07:36:01 PM EST
But London Bridge works for me. Any time works for me!
Struggling to get child care by TPD (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu May 09, 2013 at 10:11:21 AM EST
 but am going to try and make it if at all possible

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
The Anchor is traditional, no? by Dr H0ffm4n (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu May 09, 2013 at 12:45:21 PM EST

For non-LHusi regulars, teh address is 34 Park Street, Southwark, London, SE1 9EF

It's on the riverside, has a good sized outside area and is big enough inside if the weather is inclement.

I walked by there the other day by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu May 09, 2013 at 01:05:19 PM EST
And I wondered if that was THE Anchor where LHusi drinks are traditionally held. Awesome.
I have had drinks there, and it's nice. by garlic (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu May 09, 2013 at 05:17:59 PM EST
food was acceptable too.

It was! by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #8 Sat May 11, 2013 at 07:34:44 AM EST
At least you know where it is then :)

See you there ~1pm tomorrow!

I am honestly by Herring (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu May 09, 2013 at 05:02:47 PM EST
really going to ride the Charlotteville 50 in the morning so may well be too fucked.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Hoping to make it... by TheophileEscargot (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri May 10, 2013 at 12:17:40 AM EST

Attn:LHusiBeer infidels | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback