Print Story LhuSiBeers: The playoff!
By Breaker (Sun May 05, 2013 at 04:40:06 PM EST) (all tags)
Now with poll!

NT
< Congratulations to Hulver and RR! | Stuff >
LhuSiBeers: The playoff! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I voted 12 May by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #1 Sun May 05, 2013 at 05:35:11 PM EST
But I could do any of the others. Weekends sound easier for most people. Saturday I will likely be quite knackered (I think I'm learning the lingo.....) after cycling with Herring and The Boy, but an isotonic sports beer or 7 might be just the thing afterwards if that works better for people.

Just let me know when, where, etc.

I might cry off the Charlotteville 50 by Herring (2.00 / 0) #2 Sun May 05, 2013 at 06:28:50 PM EST
which is on the Sunday so could make the Saturday. I (OK, Mrs. H.) have sent my TT bike forks back to evaluate for replacement/repair/fuck you.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
You're the visitor by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed May 08, 2013 at 03:43:53 PM EST
So 12th it is then!

How does London Bridge sound?

London Bridge... by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed May 08, 2013 at 07:34:34 PM EST
Is actually very convenient, within walking distance of of where I'm staying. I don't have plans for that day, except to go to the Tate Modern, so I'm flexible on times. Let me know what pub and when to show up!
Where? by Herring (4.00 / 2) #3 Sun May 05, 2013 at 06:52:02 PM EST
We should agree on a location so people don't turn up at a pub with the same name that's 200 miles away.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
*blushes* by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed May 08, 2013 at 03:43:03 PM EST
I will even provide a map reference!

How does London Bridge sound?

LhuSiBeers: The playoff! | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback