Print Story Attention: Dubai-Residing, Persistent Cunt Infidel
Travel
By ammoniacal (Wed May 22, 2013 at 02:40:21 AM EST) (all tags)
Dear "M.S.":

It's been several YEARS since you began trying to befriend me on various social-networking sites, and as I have yet to accept any of them (and will continue to do so), please take a fucking hint and go die in a fucking fire.

Regards,
ammoniacal

< Taxation as theft: hardcore edition | Gimme a four day work week, and make it a double >
Attention: Dubai-Residing, Persistent Cunt Infidel | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wait, you are complaining about a stalker? by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed May 22, 2013 at 09:36:17 AM EST
Or do I have you confused with another K5er/Husite who changed his handle?

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

N.B. I've had several. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu May 23, 2013 at 01:06:59 AM EST

shit dude, by sasquatchan (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed May 22, 2013 at 11:37:26 AM EST
you blocked me. If you can do that, figure your own shit out with this person.

M.S., I believe, is an alias. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu May 23, 2013 at 01:06:04 AM EST
Don't know where to start looking. Can't block fb at my inbox unless I quit it like the bad habit it is.

Friend them by ucblockhead (4.00 / 3) #3 Wed May 22, 2013 at 12:21:14 PM EST
...then be so offensive that they go away.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
Degree of Difficulty: Lives in fucking Dubai. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu May 23, 2013 at 01:03:49 AM EST

I think by Driusan (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed May 22, 2013 at 06:05:43 PM EST
You missed an n in that name?

Vive le Montréal libre.
No, I linked to him. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu May 23, 2013 at 01:02:13 AM EST

Dang a stalker! by purr (2.00 / 0) #9 Wed May 29, 2013 at 12:10:50 AM EST
Why didn't I think of that?

Oh that's right.  I barely have any free time as it is.

Where do stalkers find the time?  I need to find out how they manage their time.

Oh well, good luck with that.
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.