Print Story LHuSiBeers?
By Breaker (Thu May 02, 2013 at 03:09:27 PM EST) (all tags)
In honour of TF visiting Londinium...

TF, if you could post your semi - plans for London that'd be great!

Aside from that, who's up for it?

I went to the store
to get some more
fiyah!

< Hooray for hockey! | Well that was a refreshing change... >
LHuSiBeers? | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Awesome! by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu May 02, 2013 at 03:34:11 PM EST
I'm going to be in London the evening of 3 May (though I'll likely be jetlagged and exhausted). The evenings of 6 or 7 May and 11 or 12 May I am flexible. Aside from a handful of concrete plans (like touristing with ambrosen, biking with Herring, witnessing a wedding with hulver and RR), I don't have any particular plans -- I'm kind of playing things by ear.

I'm looking forward to a LHusi beers, though I'll promise you I won't be even close to keep up!

I'm up for beers! by Dr H0ffm4n (2.00 / 0) #2 Thu May 02, 2013 at 06:33:25 PM EST
Tuesday 7th is out for me though (theatre).

It has been a long time since I made a LHusi night out. It would be good to catch up with people. And tales of things. And also stuff. I should probably post a diary so I don't have to spend the evening explaining what's occurred in the 2.5 years since my last one...

Weekend? by Vulch (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri May 03, 2013 at 08:08:22 AM EST
The Tuesday would be tricky for me too with work and trains, the 11th or 12th give the prospect of an afternoon session which could be nice sitting outside somewhere if the weather holds...

Sunday's good for the weekend for me by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri May 03, 2013 at 08:49:18 AM EST
But on reflection, I'm pretty close on a maybe anyway because I've got lots on and lots to spend money on too

I vote 11th by Dr H0ffm4n (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri May 03, 2013 at 10:08:37 AM EST

Afternoon by Herring (2.00 / 0) #10 Fri May 03, 2013 at 10:27:57 AM EST
Wouldn't be early afternoon as tf is coming cycling in the morning and she's got to get to her digs after that.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Drinking with Brits: by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri May 03, 2013 at 01:39:10 AM EST
It's awesome when the barmaid comes to bus your table with 2-3 empty beer crates. Godspeed.

Jeez now I'm jealous by johnny (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu May 02, 2013 at 09:02:08 PM EST
Oh well. At least I've had the occasion to have beers &/or Dim Sum (sp?) with TF in the past, so there's that.

I'll be up for it by jump the ladder (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri May 03, 2013 at 07:59:03 AM EST
Haven't been out for a beer for a couple of weeks so should get a pass from the missus.

You did have to ask that question by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri May 03, 2013 at 09:15:42 AM EST
...when I've spent from 5am looking down at white porcelain.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL