Print Story Well, that was illuminating.
Health
By ObviousTroll (Tue May 14, 2013 at 03:35:39 PM EST) (all tags)
Apparently the reason my whole mouth hurt wasn't the bone graft at all.

EDIT: What do you do when a child overshares?

That was only 1/2. The other 1/2 was the two fillings that failed on the other side; it's just that it wasn't till the pain from the bone graft faded that I was sure there was something else going on.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that during the nights I couldn't wear the nightguard due to the socket being swollen the pain must have made me grind my teeth hard enough to crack the fillings.

EDIT/UPDATE:

My daughter just posted a pic to FB of the "abby normal amount of liquor" I have in the house. (It's leftovers brought home from the 25th anniversary week end.)

WTF?!? Is she 6?
< With all that said | How soon is it >
Well, that was illuminating. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Or, it was the licorice scottie dogs by georgeha (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue May 14, 2013 at 04:53:32 PM EST
maybe the fruit flavored chewy snacks?

They've both played hell with my fillings.

You may be on to something. by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue May 14, 2013 at 05:08:31 PM EST
Damnit! I knew my wife was up to no good when she handed me the bag of salt water taffy!

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
"salt water taffy"? by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue May 14, 2013 at 06:13:55 PM EST
Welsh pirates?

where's the pic? by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #4 Tue May 14, 2013 at 06:49:43 PM EST
Since I'm not Fb friends with her.

Heh. by ObviousTroll (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue May 14, 2013 at 08:36:23 PM EST
Her mom made her delete it.

It showed a huge collection consisting of:

A big bottle of godiva chocolate liquor
2 pints of creme de menthe
1 pint maker's mark
1 pint brandy

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Well, that looks like a 6-y.o.'s booze stash. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 3) #6 Tue May 14, 2013 at 08:57:58 PM EST

Brazil Nuts did one of mine in. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue May 14, 2013 at 09:22:36 PM EST
I still eat em though.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
They're seeds. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed May 15, 2013 at 09:04:08 AM EST

yes they are. by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #9 Wed May 15, 2013 at 07:47:17 PM EST
and not even from Brazil.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
Some are. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #10 Wed May 15, 2013 at 09:38:18 PM EST
Most are from Bolivia. Check your lot number.

Well, that was illuminating. | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback