Print Story Boston get-together
Husi Stock
By ana (Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 03:09:34 PM EST) Boston husi meets (all tags)
It's about damn time.

Some preference has been expressed for Wednesdays after work, someplace near Alewife. Last time we met at Jasper White's Summer Shack, and it worked out pretty well.

Please to be posting counter-proposals in the comments. If there are enough to generate confusion, I can set up a poll at doodle.

These things take time to organize, so how about the 24th of April, or the 8th of May? (I'm busy on the 1st of May, but ya'll can do it without me if you want.)
< Running In the Street, At a Tilt And Tinted Blue | Just >
Boston get-together | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
The 24th could work by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 03:11:38 PM EST
I'm going to be away May 8th, though, in Bath hanging out with ambrosen.
inverse of toxicfur.. by infinitera (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 04:29:07 PM EST
I'm away April 22-26 :(

One vote from the phones... by ana (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 05:13:23 PM EST
"I normally have meetings Wednesdays, but may not have one May 1. That's the only Wednesday I could make it."

How do we feel about non-Wednesday dates? by ana (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 08:32:53 PM EST
RR The World Wonders.

[bonus points for identifying the latter phrase.]

Any weekday is easy by infinitera (4.00 / 1) #5 Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 01:12:44 PM EST

Bonus points! by ana (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 01:25:49 PM EST
I do love that story.

Also, thanks for the flexibility. Let's see what other people can do.

Tues/Thurs works too by Kellnerin (4.00 / 1) #7 Tue Apr 16, 2013 at 07:09:44 PM EST
Whichever week people are around.

"Plans aren't check lists, they are loose frameworks for what's going to go wrong." -- technician
Not sure by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #8 Wed Apr 17, 2013 at 09:37:56 AM EST
I'm in El Paso the 24th, and New Orleans on the 8th. I'll see where you settle out and whether I'm in town.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

Boston get-together | 8 comments (8 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback