Print Story Warehouse 13
Sci-Fi
By ammoniacal (Sat Apr 13, 2013 at 12:32:46 AM EST) (all tags)
I am kinda getting into season 2, in spite of the fact that it's painfully clear that it's for chicks. Really. It's a power fantasy tale for chicks. If I were watching it live, it would be constantly interrupted by Tampax, Pampers and constipation meds commercials. Will season 3 get better, or should I stop while I'm ahead? No spoilers, you gits.

Seeing Claire on a date with a guy has required the most suspension of disbelief, so far.
< Viewing on the LED screen tonight | Running In the Street, At a Tilt And Tinted Blue >
Warehouse 13 | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Dunno by lm (2.00 / 0) #1 Sat Apr 13, 2013 at 07:31:46 AM EST
I bailed during the first season. I just didn't find any of the characters compelling. Not even the promise of more Jaime Murray screen time could keep me.

Cicero, The Republic
Dang, I thought that was Claudia Black. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #2 Sat Apr 13, 2013 at 10:26:54 AM EST
I did enjoy Ms. Murray's teats in Dexter.

Claudia banters well with other characters. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Sat Apr 13, 2013 at 11:30:07 AM EST
She's Clearly Canadian.

Uh, Claudia Black? by lm (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 06:43:43 PM EST
She's not from Soviet Canuckistan. She's from Oz.

Or do you mean Allison Scagliotti who plays Claudia on Warehouse 13? She's a Cali girl.

I find the former pretty hot. The latter is young enough to be my daughter. She's just a kid.

Cicero, The Republic
Allison. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 12:33:41 AM EST
She prattles on about Toronto like a native on the commentaries, but it looks like it's shot there.

Got bored somewhere by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #4 Sat Apr 13, 2013 at 11:56:44 PM EST
I don't recall...I think I made it to the middle of season three.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
I'm loathe to endure 10 eps of having by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 03:18:06 PM EST
to tolerate this smug-looking, squinty-eyed bastard

who I want to punch in the face very much.

Huh by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #7 Sun Apr 14, 2013 at 09:43:40 PM EST
I don't remember him.  Maybe I bailed before he showed up.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
He wasn't in the first season by purr (2.00 / 0) #9 Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 03:52:46 AM EST
At least I am reasonably sure he wasn't.

I watched it all until mid-season 3 when it started interfering with my daughter's chance to watch Ghost Hunters. Ghost Hunters won.
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
I've seen seasons one and two. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #10 Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 09:05:14 AM EST

Is season 3 out on by purr (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 12:37:54 PM EST
DVD yet?
My library carries it... by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #12 Mon Apr 15, 2013 at 08:51:10 PM EST
which means yes, it's been out for awhile now.

Warehouse 13 | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback