Print Story It all makes sense.
Politics
By dmg (Sun Feb 03, 2013 at 06:43:53 PM EST) (all tags)
It all makes sense to me now. For quite some time I have been puzzled at the unquestioning pro-EU attitudes of many posters on this site.

But now I realise the truth. They are doing it for the money.

I wonder if there's any way to prevent this abuse of Husi by the EU elite?

< My kingdom for a set of decent cufflinks. Well, not that I have a kingdom. | I'm considering writing a letter to Rep Steve King (R-IA) >
It all makes sense. | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
just... wow. by the mariner (4.00 / 2) #1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 at 11:52:29 PM EST
seeing it all there in black and white... i just can't believe i didn't realize it before.

I know, but it's true by notafurry (4.00 / 2) #5 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 11:35:45 AM EST
He really is that big of a tool.

IHBT by the mariner (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 11:58:59 AM EST
i shouldn't let you people get to me, but is it really such a crime to be proud of one's heritage?

Only if you're "white". n/t by dmg (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 12:50:58 PM EST

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I welcome it, really. by dmg (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 09:49:27 AM EST
"Spending over a million pounds for EU public servants to become Twitter trolls in office hours is wasteful and truly ridiculous,"

I don't know, I'd rather they spent their time trolling people on twitter than coming up with new ridiculous rules on cucumber curvature.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.

GOVERNMENT ENGAGES IN PROPAGANDA by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 10:18:56 AM EST
FILM AT ELEVEN

That was not my point... by dmg (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 10:30:42 AM EST
My point was that paid shills for the EU may have infiltrated this site...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
11? by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #11 Tue Feb 05, 2013 at 09:52:25 PM EST
I'm gettin old can we view it at 10?

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
Download it from netflix by dmg (2.00 / 0) #12 Wed Feb 06, 2013 at 04:22:46 PM EST
Or apple tv or whatever.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I gave up on that streaming stuff by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #13 Wed Feb 06, 2013 at 09:10:13 PM EST

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
Jeez. by ObviousTroll (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 11:39:55 AM EST
Hunted by the Euroweenies, chained by a new corporate code of conduct, how am I supposed to survive?

An Angry and Flatulent Pig, Trying to Tie Balloon Animals
Anyone know where to sign me up? by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #9 Mon Feb 04, 2013 at 07:27:58 PM EST
Do they pay a fixed rate per refutation of little-Englander idiocy, or is it more complicated? I don't really need the money, but if I'm doing it anyway,...

I would assume nepotism by dmg (4.00 / 1) #10 Tue Feb 05, 2013 at 12:15:21 AM EST
Or some form of corruption will be involved.

Try talking to your local Common Purpose representative.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.

It all makes sense. | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback