Print Story Where has all the time gone!
By Tonatiuh (Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 12:27:09 PM EST) (all tags)
I just did a pfx --> p12 --> pem --> jks conversion.

No, I am not proud of myself.

Instead of talking about all the interesting places I have visited since my last diary, my change of jobs, how I was saved from certain bankruptcy twice (ok, not quite, but I enjoy aggrandizing and embellishing as much as the next guy)  I have to sneak this note only.

I am so out of date following this site that I was going to join the LHusi beers announced in the front page ... until I noticed that the messages was posted in 2012.

And everybody is getting married to German women. And the babies all around the place. Has Husi become a cyber nursery or what?

Other people's lives have changed in ways they didn't want or deserve. My solidarity with you pals, it is heartfelt (I have lurked even if I have said little).

That's all. By the looks of it Lord hulver left this thing in autopilot, I hope the fuel lasts.

< yay for hockey | going long on shotgun shells, volume 2 >
Where has all the time gone! | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
All the action is in the Hole by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 01:10:50 PM EST
And the Cellar.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

hulver is around by R343L (4.00 / 1) #2 Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 01:39:18 PM EST
And happily married and doing crazy (to me) bike stuff.

Pretty sure I see you on the other social medias, unless I have your other handles confused. But if so been pretty quiet there too. :)

Oh no. by Tonatiuh (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Oct 02, 2013 at 06:54:34 AM EST
I am a pest on twitter. As for FB I only are there so family can see I am still alive, purpose I achieve posting piccies.

Always enjoy hearing about the interesting places by LoppEar (4.00 / 1) #3 Tue Oct 01, 2013 at 04:01:59 PM EST
and the things you've seen.

We're around, and about. Glad you are too.

Hello again! by hulver (4.00 / 2) #4 Wed Oct 02, 2013 at 06:03:13 AM EST
I'm still around. I've always been more of a lurker than a poster.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
Where has all the time gone! | 5 comments (5 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback