Print Story BHUSI eats at Jasper White's
Husi Stock
By ana (Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 11:22:35 AM EST) Husistock, Husi lunch, Boston (all tags)
Summer Shack, before it stops being Summer? Or soon thereafter?

In conversation with Kellnerin, she allows as how she might be able to do an after-work get together at Jasper White's, near Alewife. Another nearby spot is Jose's, where Sherman Ave crosses the railroad tracks. They have a parking lot.

My constraints are basically no Wednesday nights for the forseeable future (well, until Winter, at least). I have occasional conflicts on other days, but not many. How about a Thursday night?

Who's in?

Incidentally, we also have a Philly y'all come from all over get-together to schedule and execute. Now that there's a critical mass of PHLhusies.
< LHUSI Drinks At The Anchor. | Ah-hmmmmmm >
BHUSI eats at Jasper White's | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Boston's a bit far for a day trip. by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 01:00:55 PM EST
So I'll wait for Philly. Or the next DC Husimeet.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

lunch this week by infinitera (4.00 / 1) #2 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 01:16:57 PM EST
Or after-work next week / week after.

If it's close to a T stop, I will make it. :)

Jasper White's by ana (4.00 / 1) #3 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 01:19:08 PM EST
is across the parking lot from the Alewife station.

Thursdays... by toxicfur (4.00 / 1) #4 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 01:22:37 PM EST
tend to be good for me. I'm generally flexible, though I think the office is tentatively planning an after-work beer outing soon. I just asked, and it looks like that's going to be on a Wednesday, so just let me know when.
I had a pumpkin spice latte, it's fall by aethucyn (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 02:29:19 PM EST
The 20th is out for me. (and really, most of next week).  Both the 13th and the 27th are possible.

depending on day/time/location by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 08:50:09 PM EST
I may be able to come in from the hinterlands.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
To Philly, one presumes... by ana (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 09:26:33 PM EST
That'll teach me to try organizing two events at once.

Let's say 9/27 by Kellnerin (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Sep 10, 2012 at 10:43:22 PM EST
What time? I can get there around 6:30 comfortably. Maybe earlier.

"Plans aren't check lists, they are loose frameworks for what's going to go wrong." -- technician
6:30 sounds great. by ana (2.00 / 0) #9 Tue Sep 11, 2012 at 06:58:47 AM EST
Thurs 27 Sept, Here

marginally possible by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #10 Tue Sep 11, 2012 at 08:14:42 PM EST
 I have a metric boatload of travel, and the 27th is the day before we leave for our second wedding of the month (I'm officiating that one, too). Y'all have fun.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

is there a consensus date/time? by infinitera (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Sep 13, 2012 at 02:03:42 PM EST
en tea