Print Story things and stuff
By Merekat (Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 09:23:47 AM EST) (all tags)
Things as wot I have been doing.

Opted for project, not promotion. Both can be irritating but project is a spicier flavour.

Little dude has two little teeth. He seems to have missed the roll of genetic dice from me on this one as I didn't get any til 1 year and was howling in pain from them all the time. He is mostly drooly and a bit grumpy. He is now fascinated with our food so only a little better sitting-up foo is required before he gets his own new nom. At which point I then have to decide if I go on feeding past 6M or swap in the eeeeevil powder.

Holidays next week. A week in Belgium but without being able to have much more than a taster of lovely belgian brews.

It is pissing down.

< ATTN Seatle-area HuSimians | so we went to the reunion >
things and stuff | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Formula by Herring (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 10:47:13 AM EST
Doesn't seem to have done my boy any harm. And then you can have a beer. And maybe another beer.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Yeah but by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 01:52:20 PM EST
Then the 5am feed becomes a faff with having to get up properly etc.

Not if by Herring (4.00 / 2) #3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 04:08:03 PM EST
you don't have to do it

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
It will be me by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Aug 07, 2012 at 02:57:36 AM EST
As my workplace is the one that is easy to start early, leave early so I will get the first shift before my husband does breakfast and creche drop off.

same here by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Aug 06, 2012 at 10:30:48 PM EST
T1 was 95% formula fed. T2 is 100% breastmilk fed. Both are healthy and happy. Honestly, I think it really just matters what you want- as long as they're being fed, they'll be content as long as you are.
---------
Yup by Merekat (2.00 / 0) #5 Tue Aug 07, 2012 at 02:54:14 AM EST
It is a logistical decision. Convenience on the move vs ability to spend time not being de-milked.

things and stuff | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback