Print Story On ideas
By BadDoggie (Fri May 18, 2012 at 10:40:27 AM EST) Yo mama. (all tags)
Some ideas are timeless, like, "I'm gonna get X done which will make my wife soooooo happy."

Some ideas should never be had, like, "Get it over with and let's go drink" Of course there's a pole.

And then there are those ideas which straddle the two but inevitably fall on the wrong side, like, "Untreated pine boards. Rained yesterday. Kid needs a sandbox. I am Super-He-Man the Conqueror!
...
...
"I probably should have stained and sealed that wood."

It's pushing 5pm on my day off. My fingers & wrists are numb from the fucking wire brush and sandpaper.

I miss you guys. A teeny-tiny bit. There's much to write but I'm having trouble with the voice, with decisions on what to publicise, and most of all, how to write it in a no0n-emo/boring/wahh-my-pussy-is-full-of-sand way.

For German Father's Day (which falls on both "Jeebus-up-to-heaven-day [or 'Ascension Day'] and on "Men Go Out Together & Get Ratted Day" [SRSLY]), I got a papier mache ball on a stick from my daughter, a Bowie-charity-designed T-Shirt from Teh WiFeZ0rz (in white, natch), and a job list that almost was under double digits.

ATTN TPD infidel: I have an Android StupidPhone (Galaxy GT S5660) so I may be able to resume testing.

< I invented the word "hootcherie" just now. | railsea >
On ideas | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
however much you want to share by garlic (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri May 18, 2012 at 11:26:19 AM EST
your health problems really suck from the little we have been able to see, and hopefully things can stabilize better.

I think you should come clean by Herring (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri May 18, 2012 at 12:04:15 PM EST
OK, it's embarassing that you let your athlete's foot get that out of control, but you're amongst friends here. Mostly.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
Don't by sugar spun (4.00 / 7) #3 Fri May 18, 2012 at 02:06:41 PM EST
call me Teh WiFeZ0rz ever again.

Also: typos.

That's the EU for you. by yicky yacky (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri May 18, 2012 at 04:06:24 PM EST

There are Poles everywhere these days.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
I know by Herring (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu May 24, 2012 at 04:56:11 AM EST
These Poles and Lapps coming over here with their dancing clubs ...

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky
I would LOL, by yicky yacky (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu May 24, 2012 at 01:49:25 PM EST

but I've just had a root canal (or should that be 'w00t canau'?), so it'll have to be a WOW instead.

----
Vacuity abhors a vacuum.
Thanks for not dying yet! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 6) #5 Fri May 18, 2012 at 09:18:58 PM EST

we miss you too by aphrael (4.00 / 2) #6 Sat May 19, 2012 at 09:32:28 AM EST
and it's good to know you're doing well enough that figuring out how/what to write is a consideration. :)
Diaries are a pack of lies anyway by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed May 23, 2012 at 12:54:49 AM EST
Well sortof.; they never tell the complete story as people are selective about what they write about in diaries.

You're under no obligation to write about everything, and should pick and choose what you choose to say as the mood takes you. They're also therapeutic. People may write only about the good things when they're in the shit to remind themselves that not everything is bad, or alternatively use it as an opportunity to rant and rage against the situation they're in.

But perhaps the important thing about writing a diary is that it proves you're still alive and fighting and (perhaps) learning from any mistakes you made. And every day you can claim that is a victory in itself.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL