Print Story Food Diary
By codemonkey uk (Mon Dec 24, 2012 at 03:29:45 AM EST) (all tags)
Current weight: 9st 5lb

Food Diary

Monday
Oats soaked in apple juice, blackberries. Black coffee.
Nandos halloumi & mushroom pita w/ chips & peas. Black coffee.
Tomato & Red Lentil Soup.
Protein bar.

Tuesday
Nutrigrain biscuits 1pk, pineapple juice, 300ml semi w/ protein mix.
Black coffee
Wholemeal wrap with rocket and quorn roast fillets. 2x celery stick.
Quorn lasagna. Grapes.
2x Mince Pie.

Wednesday
Wheetabix, raspberries, 0% yoghurt, black coffee x2.
Spicy fat free tomato & lentil soup. Banana. Black coffee.
Olives, Tapas (potato omelette, garlic mushrooms, goats cheese parcels), 1 bottled beer.
1 glass pineapple juice.

Thursday
Wheetabix, satsuma, 0% yoghurt. 250ml semi w/protein mix.
Nero's cafe mocha. Panatone.
Mugshot pasta. 100g peanuts. 330ml OJ. 2 beers. 1/2 bottle red wine.

Friday
Black coffee. Protein bar. Mocha. Granola bar.
1/2 pint beer, pizza.
Jacket potato cheese & baked beans. Small glass apple juice.

Saturday
2 Croissants. Clementine. Tea.
Boiled egg. Potato skins w/ cheese & beans. Satsuma.
Aubergine lentil & tomato fat free Tia yellow curry. Small beer.
4-5 chocolates. Green tea.

Sunday
Belvita yoghurt crunch breakfast biscuits. Apple juice.
2 vegi sausage, 2 poached eggs, baked beans & mushrooms.
1 slice wholemeal toast w/ marmite. 60g / 206 kcal "promax meal" protein bar.
Pasta ariabata sauce.
5 roses chocolates.
Chilli peanuts.
Slice of cake with icing.

< Growing a moustache for shits and giggles | Christmas IQ Test >
Food Diary | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
You need building up by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 at 06:06:02 AM EST
Missing a steak or two?

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Vegetarian ... by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Dec 24, 2012 at 06:32:22 AM EST
Needs more Quorn...

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
I know you are by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Dec 24, 2012 at 07:01:37 AM EST
...that wooshing sound was a joke flying overhead.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Sorry... by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Dec 24, 2012 at 09:18:25 AM EST
Eat a steak "jokes" stopped being funny, ooooh, lets say 15 years ago. /yawn

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
The point was really by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Dec 24, 2012 at 06:11:16 PM EST
...that 9st 5lbs is shall we say on the scrawny side?

I get the feeling that somewhere between your weight and mine is a happy medium.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
It is, yes by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Dec 25, 2012 at 05:28:54 PM EST
I'm working in it!

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
I bet you wear leather shoes too!! N/t by dmg (2.00 / 0) #8 Sat Dec 29, 2012 at 10:28:25 AM EST

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I try to avoid leather by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #9 Sat Dec 29, 2012 at 02:17:26 PM EST
But I do own some leather shoes, yes.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dmg (2.00 / 0) #10 Sat Dec 29, 2012 at 08:34:43 PM EST

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
the cow dies at some point by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 at 11:04:40 PM EST

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
Yes it does. by dmg (2.00 / 0) #12 Mon Dec 31, 2012 at 11:55:57 PM EST
Usually because someone makes burgers out of it.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
I am fairly sure by TPD (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Dec 27, 2012 at 11:06:00 AM EST
if I consumed this much my weight would be in free fall! I think it takes you to mid wednesday to consume the number of calories I get through in a day :S

Diet starts Tuesday!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Food Diary | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback