Print Story Dating
Sex
By anonimouse (Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 01:37:25 PM EST) dating, does it suck, no, yes, who cares (all tags)
Am I getting upgraded or not?

I wasn't sure about my relationship with oGirl, as a few times she's cancelled things and been a bit distant. I would be going out with her tonight, but instead I'm feeling unwell and had to bail.

But she's invited herself over for the entire next weekend, so I'm hoping that means a transfer from the upper friends ladder to the real ladder. I suppose that's when I find out whether I'm a cuddle bitch or not.

Some people hate dating; I actually like it because of the unexpected. Having many faults and limitations, not the least of being butt ugly, there is no better feeling than when something you didn't expect happens or is likely to happen. Actually dating changes me from being a quiet, sometimes depressed git into a talkative happy git, which is an improvement in at least 2 out of three words. I actually play D&D and online adventure games, but perhaps living a little is a much better adventure.

Having said all this, there is a little corner that says I'm going to be doomed in some way, but that's okay too, because enjoyment of the journey compensates for the destination.

Now it's your turn to say something.....
< Sentimenal Fool | Too Many Words... >
Dating | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Ummm by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 02:15:18 PM EST
I haven't dated in 23 years.

I don't know what to say.

"So I will be hitting the snatch hard, I think, tonight." - gzt
Did I say it had to be about dating? by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 02:51:08 PM EST
Nope

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Seriously, by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 03:17:41 PM EST
How does your wife accommodate your behaviour?  Is this a mutual thing, or what?

Who said this was serious by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 08:55:27 PM EST
What is not known about is not a problem. However it can be argued that a happier Mr Mouse is better than a depressed Mr Mouse.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
being depressed by dev trash (4.00 / 1) #7 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 09:38:44 PM EST
Is not a dating or not dating thing.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
Given the presence of MusicMouse by curmudgeon (2.00 / 0) #8 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 11:06:59 PM EST

it can hardly be argued that your activities are not known about.   Any one particular girl may or may not be known about, but the jist of your activities, and the on-going nature, is rather unlikely to clandestine.

You've refused to answer several direct questions about your situation, that's absolutely your right.  I've probably refused to answer a couple direct questions as well.  For my part, I do it to protect my privacy.  I suspect you do it because the truth is rather boring, or you like the appearance of being a bad boy, or for some reason you enjoy beleving people dislike you for your activities, or some combination thereof.

Get over it.
Selective by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #9 Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 02:03:22 AM EST
All of the above are partially but not entirely true. However, I try and make Husi diaries interesting and thus they skip as much mundane activity as possible. Whilst what I write is generally true, they're not the whole story and avoid certain things. I also try and avoid anything that links anonimouse with the real me, although it's probably not too hard for someone to pin down.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Which is all fine and good by Dr Thrustgood (2.00 / 0) #10 Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 09:49:08 AM EST
But quickly makes you sound a bit Walter Mitty.

Obviously, what you choose to reveal is your choice,  and I appreciate your need to preserve anonymity. The lack of any real explanation of how your dating fits in to your real life is, however, one of the reasons for why I've been so rude to you (and disbelieving, and etc.) on so many occasions.

What is the difficulty by anonimouse (4.00 / 2) #11 Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 10:40:34 AM EST
What is so difficult to believe? I have a independent mostly compartmentalised life away from home during the week, and I have even posted pics.  Even being selective, I post far more than everyone except perhaps about half a dozen people.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Honestly? And speaking frankly? by Dr Thrustgood (2.00 / 0) #13 Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 08:29:10 PM EST
Two things:
  • That you give you so little insight into how things work on a day-to-day basis. I accept that I might be over-complicating matters, but as a really petty example, it'd be interesting to know how choosing who cooks shepherds pie on a given evening works out, especially when children by other women come into question. It's a crap example, but like most things in life, it's the small details that count.
  • The discongruity between photos provided and the descriptions given. Genuinely not intending to be mean here either, your posts just remind me of "red hot real amateurs dogging in your area!"-style adverts, when the reality is somewhat less attractive.
If you and I were sat discussing privacy issues in a pub, I'm sure we'd agree that your need to cover your tracks comes first. But if we're talking about posting personally-identifiable stuff, you're either lying to me or deluding yourself if you think that what you're posting is oh-so-revealing, least of all in the top half-dozen of regular - let alone irregular - HuSi posters.

I am sure by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #15 Sun Dec 16, 2012 at 04:44:53 AM EST
...that real life is not as attractive or even unattractive as any diary makes out. I never said a diary was oh-so-revealing, in fact its deliberately not oh-so-revealing. As for being in the top half dozen, I was simply claiming that on the basis of frequency, not any popularity contest, though I will observe that most people who have mentioned who they track include me. Some of my posts are, like life, incredibly dull and boring. You also seem to believe I'm claiming to be a red hot super lover - to the contrary, I'm claiming to be a fairly ugly guy who gets lucky sometimes, and gets kicked in touch often.

As for who makes shepherds pie, then if its a weekday I either make it myself or go out, if its a weekend then Mrs Mouse does. At this point one could say that instead of destructive comments about my diaries, maybe you ought to post more often about life in Poland..

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
And more importantly, by curmudgeon (2.00 / 0) #16 Sun Dec 16, 2012 at 07:06:14 PM EST
You DON'T post about politics.  To be honest, I'd far rather read of your adventures then some rant about politics, which almost always seem to boid down to "everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot."

Get over it.
Avoidance by curmudgeon (2.00 / 0) #12 Sat Dec 15, 2012 at 06:31:35 PM EST

I try to avoid linking this account with my 'real' account, because I've not bothered to separate my 'real' account from the real me.  I suspect I may have largely failed in this, but that's on me.  Probably admitting that this is a dupe account was my first mistake, although of course the editors are presumably aware of who I am.  There are also those I've told for various reasons.  I'm certainly not interested in finding out who "the real you" is, mostly because I'm too lazy to care.  I mostly bank on the lazyness of others to avoid linkage to the real me.

Avoiding linking means leaving out certain details.  In that, I do understand where you're coming from.

Get over it.
I am not in the least concerned by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #14 Sun Dec 16, 2012 at 04:35:31 AM EST
...about Husi members finding out who the real me is - I'm quite happy to turn up to Husi events and such if I ever find the time. The only thing I am concerned about is Google or some other search engine finding some correlation or link between "real" me and "husi" me.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
shhhhh by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 09:35:21 PM EST

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BALLS! ->clock
The journey is the destination. by dmg (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Dec 14, 2012 at 03:23:55 PM EST

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Dating | 16 comments (16 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback