Print Story Food Diary
Food
By codemonkey uk (Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 02:30:32 AM EST) (all tags)
A week in food.

Food Diary

Monday
Oatie breakfast.
1mug Coffee, black, 1tsp honey
Egg&cress sandwich (tesco light choices) & 330ml oj & tesco 160g classic fruit salad.
1mug Coffee, black, 1tsp honey
 Geo organic vegan veg stew
Pistachios, 100g
Glass of OJ, Omega3 tablet. 1 Boiled egg.

Tuesday
2x Nature Vally bar, 250ml semi milk w/ protein supplement.
Banana. Unsweetened black tea.
Salad and humus (tesco 70g reduced fat 170cal) wrap, stick of celery.
Black coffee, 1tsp honey.
Tesco country vegetable soup, 600g.
Cherry coke.
Pistachio nuts (~75g?).
Celebrations mini 4x snickers & 2x bounty. 1 Jaffa Cakes Cake Bar. 8 Smarties.  12 Maltesers.

Wednesday
Alpen Porridge, black coffee 1tsp sugar.
Unsweetened black tea.
Pub lunch: Larger, 1 pint. Vegi burger (448cal) & chips (398cal).
Unsweetened black coffee, large.
1 Krispy cream glazed ring doughnut.
Jacket potato cottage cheese (1/2 tub) salad & humus. 2x Nature Vally bar. Omega3 tablet. 1 Boiled egg.

Thursday
2x Nature Vally bar, 250ml semi milk w/ protein supplement.
Unsweetened black coffee.
Salad and humus (tesco 70g reduced fat 170cal) wrap, stick of celery.
Unsweetened black coffee, 3 digestive biscuits.
Jacket potato with cheese & beans.

Friday
Wheetabix w/ Activia 0% Yoghurt, banana.
Pup lunch: Penne pasta with butternut squash. 1 pint larger.
Tomato Risotto with onion and aubergine. 1/4 cheese toasty.
Chocolate Oatmilk Rice pudding with raisins.

Saturday
Unsweetened black tea. 2x toasted crumpet w/ vegan soy spread + marmite. 1 plum.
2 Chocolate cornflake bites. 1slice Quorn "ham". 1 mug black tea.
Baked beans hot dogs and mash potato (half sweet potato). 0% Activia yoghurt. Plum, nectarine.
Protein supplement bar. 2 olives. 1 hard boiled egg.
Tomato and aubergine red lentil curry. Red cherries.
1 Cookie. 4 chocolates.

Sunday
2x vegi sausage, baked beans, mushrooms & 2x poached eggs. Unsweetened black tea. 1 banana, 1 plum. 3 mini chocolate brownies.
Spinach & ricotta tortellini w/ green pesto.
2x 250ml red bull. Mixed roast nuts, grapes. Honey roast peanuts.

< Picture-Perfect Thanksgiving | Yes, hello, >
Food Diary | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Someone is either by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 08:46:24 AM EST
a) on a diet
b) has too much time on their hands

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Why not both? by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 09:45:45 AM EST
Note I am not trying to loose weight. Improving my health, however, is one of the reasons for doing this.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.
I could be wrong, but I am not sure by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #3 Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 10:16:24 AM EST
I see 2500 calories in each day. I suspect you will end up loosing weight and from your pics you need it much more than I do.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Why not tighten the weight? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #4 Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 10:29:43 AM EST
You people invented it, so please don't abuse it.

calories by codemonkey uk (2.00 / 0) #7 Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 11:14:55 AM EST
I'm not so concerned about calorie totals, as far/carb/protein ratios, and vitamin/nutrient/fibre content.

So not less food, but better food.

--- Thad ---
Almost as Smart As you.

Seems very reasonable to write it all down. by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #5 Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 10:41:07 AM EST
To me it does, anyway.

Yes by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #6 Mon Nov 26, 2012 at 10:45:35 AM EST
I've had to keep a food diary, though for different reasons (when I'm stressed, I tend to not eat enough calories and thus end up losing a frightening amount of weight...). Keeping track of calories eaten really did help me to get through the last bout of that without becoming skeletal.
Food Diary | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback