Print Story Is it ever OK
By dmg (Thu Oct 25, 2012 at 08:04:52 PM EST) Pissing, peeing, exhibitionism, cock, penis, urination, drama llama, exposure, society, convention, uromania (all tags)
To relieve yourself in public?

Went for beers wiht spiralx and iat.

Got caught short on the way home.

Relieved myself very discretely against a tree near one of Britain's famous national landmarks

Nobody saw my junk, but a couple of girls in the distance clearly saw what I did and smiled at me in a knowing  way as I walked past after the event..

So the question is, am I a degenerate reprobate, or does nature take priority it such scenarios?

< Columbus Marathon Recap | Posting just to write >
Is it ever OK | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Astronaut diapers. Look into it. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 at 09:16:00 PM EST

well, it depends. by the mariner (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri Oct 26, 2012 at 01:27:52 AM EST
did you take the opportunity to hit on the girls you passed?

from what i understand, in france, this is a completely normal thing to do, regardless of whether you decide to hit on girls afterwards.

Boom-tish! by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #5 Fri Oct 26, 2012 at 10:05:58 AM EST
Try the veal and remember to tip your server.

WIPO by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #3 Fri Oct 26, 2012 at 03:38:48 AM EST
Only if you're pregnant

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Well, you /are/ a degenerate reprobate by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Oct 26, 2012 at 08:38:08 AM EST
But that's got nothing to do with pissing in public.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I was just about to point out the false dichotomy by lm (4.00 / 1) #6 Fri Oct 26, 2012 at 01:28:40 PM EST
You beat me to the punch.

Cicero, The Republic