Print Story Let me say first that
Husi Stock
By technician (Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 04:55:57 PM EST) (all tags)
I am forever grateful to hulver for this. This entire thing. All of us, here, and all the years it has been.

Secondly, the folks who came out tonight: thank you. It was awesome seeing you, and even more awesome spending time with you.

If any of you are ever in my neck of the woods, you have a place to stay.

We're all lucky, we really are. For whatever reasons, we've stuck it out and become this thing. And it is a good thing.

Thanks, hulver. And thanks, you.

< Do you believe humans have landed on the moon? | printf/fprintf/whatever >
Let me say first that | 13 comments (13 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Also, am posting some pics on facebook, by technician (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 05:14:17 PM EST
and once I get a few more moments for bandwidth, will post more here,

That's not going to get me on Facebook by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #2 Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 05:55:29 PM EST
It's going to take a lot more than that to get me back on Facebook.  Nice try though.

---------------
Maybe to G+, too? by wiredog (4.00 / 2) #8 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 07:49:19 AM EST

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

I've just got home by Vulch (2.00 / 0) #3 Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 06:24:45 PM EST
Due to roadworks in the town the last inbound buses from Cambridge station appear to have turned into whatever. The one from the temporary stop in a different road never arrived, nor did the one at the stop in the city centre when I got there.

Nice meeting everyone anyway.

I don't think I even said hello by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 06:40:04 PM EST
I mean, it's only 6 months since I last saw you, but that was a little rude of me. Still, lovely to enjoy motty's music with you.

I think by Vulch (4.00 / 1) #5 Sun Oct 21, 2012 at 07:04:22 PM EST
We waved...

Wish I'd made it by Herring (4.00 / 1) #6 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 04:07:38 AM EST
Was feeling absolutely knackered though - ended up going to bed at 9:00pm (after getting up at 2:00pm).

Still haven't seen motty play.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

YAA by TPD (4.00 / 1) #7 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 05:12:51 AM EST
Yet Another Apology, I really wanted to make it.... especially as it's 2 minutes up the road for where I stay when in London, but I couldn't get out of daddy duties! Seen the photos looks lots of fun!

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM
Likewise by jump the ladder (4.00 / 1) #10 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 08:59:56 AM EST
Parental duties...

Wish I could have made it... by Metatone (4.00 / 1) #9 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 08:29:56 AM EST
but the bizarre work meeting with the guy who was in town from the USA and leaving today just went on and on and I gave up...

Thank you for coming by motty (4.00 / 1) #11 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 11:21:08 AM EST
A great afternoon / evening, and fantastic to see / meet you.

I am somewhat hungover now.

I amd itn ecaptiaghle of drinking sthis d dar - Dr T

It was great finally seeing you play. by technician (4.00 / 1) #12 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 01:27:15 PM EST
I've been a fan forever, ya know.

Also a bit hungover here today. I haven't been drinking like that in a LOOOONG time. It was a lot of fun though, and I'm eventually going to write more about capability vs. heart with regards to music.

Good to see you too! by TheophileEscargot (4.00 / 1) #13 Mon Oct 22, 2012 at 04:11:57 PM EST
Feelings are mutual!