Print Story 3 months
Working life
By purr (Tue Jan 10, 2012 at 11:20:58 PM EST) no tags (all tags)
I have been working full time for 3 months

I know its been 3 months because they extended the contract. Woo Hoo.

I am truly lucky

Plus I work hard.

That is all.
< Page 45 Meme | Whiskey - Whisky >
3 months | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wow, I thot u dyed. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 at 11:53:01 PM EST

lol by kwsNI (4.00 / 3) #3 Wed Jan 11, 2012 at 09:12:39 AM EST
You don't think she's a natural blonde, do you. ;-)

Who dyes anymore by purr (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Jan 11, 2012 at 10:09:54 PM EST

Besides I was daring for New Year's Eve. I cut my hair really short for the FIRST Time ever!

Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
Why would you think I DYED? by purr (4.00 / 1) #4 Wed Jan 11, 2012 at 09:55:46 PM EST
Butthead!

<3 U 2 by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 at 11:13:15 PM EST

Yay! Steady, consistent income! by TheophileEscargot (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 at 02:04:20 AM EST
We sometimes fail to appreciate it while we have it, but we miss it so desperately when it's gone...
No kidding. by purr (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Jan 11, 2012 at 10:13:02 PM EST
I had been out of work for close to 10 straight years, no degree and I'm NOT young anymore. I worried NO body would hire me for a really job.
3 months | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback