Print Story Put your money where your mouth is...
Sex
By dmg (Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 03:58:37 PM EST) Circumcision, civic duty, selfish men (all tags)
I was very amused to read this.

It just about sums up the selfish hypocracy of our politicians. This surgical procedure carries very little risk, and the health benefits are well documented.

Anyone who refuses to have it done is exactly the same as those nutters who refuse to vaccinate their kids.

It's about time this procedure became mandatory at birth. There's a reason the worlds major faiths recommend it.

Of course, there will be selfish naysayers who will complain of "lost sensitivity", but come on, do you really want your sons to become AIDS infected, penile cancer victims?

< Stuff doesn't work right. | Crackdown at Sundown >
Put your money where your mouth is... | 11 comments (11 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wouldn't your efforts be better spent by marvin (4.00 / 1) #1 Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 04:38:17 PM EST
....on sites where at least one person might rise to the bait?

I like to think that my art is appreciated by dmg (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 05:15:01 PM EST
By connoisseurs.

It doesn't need bites. It stands alone as art.

Just because nobody's biting doesn't mean people arent appreciating it...

Postmodern trolling doesn't require biters.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.

Oh, it's art by marvin (4.00 / 1) #3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 05:20:14 PM EST

There is a long tradition by dmg (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 05:55:25 PM EST
Of faeces in art...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
better: mozart. by gzt (4.00 / 1) #5 Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 06:44:25 PM EST
Finally. by the mariner (4.00 / 1) #9 Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 11:20:23 AM EST
Finally a website where provocation is met with dignity and composure. Even the most masterful baiter will find no easy marks here.

I consider myself the by dmg (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 07:55:19 PM EST
"canary in the Husi coal mine".

If I ever post something like that and it sparks earnest debate, or rabid foaming at the mouth ranting, I will know that Husi has become k5 ore slashdot,

Consider my works a public service...

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.

Are you aware of this site's pedigree? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #11 Sat Sep 03, 2011 at 11:54:07 AM EST
It's the Old Trolls' Home.

I know trolls, by Scrymarch (4.00 / 2) #7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 08:02:39 AM EST
... But I don't know what I like.

Iambic Web Certified

Don't forget the increased rate of cervical cancer by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #6 Thu Sep 01, 2011 at 07:48:27 PM EST
Do it for her sake.

this whole diary by TPD (4.00 / 1) #8 Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 10:11:55 AM EST
is a bit circumspect

why sit, when you can sit and swivel with The Ab-SwivellerTM