Print Story Apparently I Forgot
Family
By LilFlightTest (Wed Aug 24, 2011 at 09:34:58 PM EST) (all tags)
just how much this really, really sucks.

So apparently I remembered how much it sucks, but forgot the actual feeling of being nauseous constantly. Less, this time, but still bad enough.

yeah, that's right, I was dumb enough to decide to have a second child. I'm hoping that since it's less bad this time, it'll last less long also. Just hoping. I'm already starting to be less exhausted, so that's a plus.

it's hard dealing with a toddler and being pregnant. A lot harder than I thought it'd be. See? Stupid. I can't pick him up as much, or rough-house with him like I used to, etc, just because I feel like crap...and he's noticing. I feel like a crappy mommy, and he's acting out a little bit because he's getting less attention, but I'd rather he learned to deal with it now before there's a newborn he can throw things at in anger. I think he's finally starting to understand the "be gentle with mommy" thing, though, since he's definitely jumping on my stomach less, snuggling more.

So yeah. There it is, and here we go again!

Oh, and PS- for those of you who have me friended on FB, we haven't announced this there yet, so please keep it that way.

< bah, I'm going to have to try to talk to them on the phone | End of an Era >
Apparently I Forgot | 27 comments (27 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Congratulations! by toxicfur (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Aug 24, 2011 at 09:38:15 PM EST
Here's to a MUCH easier pregnancy this time around!
What she said! by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #18 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 11:01:31 PM EST
And contratulations!

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

bad typo by iGrrrl (2.00 / 0) #19 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 11:02:38 PM EST
congratulations. Too early for contractulations.

(I'm sleepy/burnt)

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

I have just noticed by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #20 Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 08:23:40 AM EST
that your sig is oh so appropriate here.
---------
Yay! by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Aug 24, 2011 at 10:05:42 PM EST
I am sure it will get better... how far along are you?
13 weeks by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #3 Wed Aug 24, 2011 at 10:33:31 PM EST
so just heading out of the 1st trimester. Been sick for about 6 weeks already. With Little Mister I was sick til about 20 weeks, but I'm hoping to see major improvement in the next month or so this time.
---------
W00TXXRS!!! by atreides (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Aug 24, 2011 at 11:25:17 PM EST
Number 2 is both better and worse!

He sails from world to world in a flying tomb, serving gods who eat hope.

Congrats! but just remember-- by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #5 Wed Aug 24, 2011 at 11:38:26 PM EST

indeed by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #10 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 08:31:23 AM EST
I don't think I have enough years of childbearing left to aspire to that.
---------
There are some here by BadDoggie (2.00 / 0) #22 Sun Aug 28, 2011 at 04:05:34 PM EST
who'd be willing to try and change your mind. And, let's face it, body, but in much the same way as you're doing it already.

Congrats.

woof.

Jesus Christ you're a tool -- Dr Thrustgood

well, unless accidents happen by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #23 Sun Aug 28, 2011 at 09:25:43 PM EST
I'm already pretty sure I won't be having another one within the next two years, since two under two is something I don't think I want to do often.
---------
LOL by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #25 Tue Aug 30, 2011 at 11:20:49 PM EST

oh lord no by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #26 Wed Aug 31, 2011 at 08:30:40 AM EST
unless someone wants to come assume all childcare duties so I can gestate in peace, that won't be happening.
---------
:-) by ReboundRabbit (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 04:44:22 AM EST
Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you!

Optional activity: Standing around and enjoying life. -- Jan Gehl (Architect)

Congratulations by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #7 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 05:00:42 AM EST
You are a winner of natures way of ensuring the propagation of your jeans due to memory loss.

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
my jeans? by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #9 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 08:25:58 AM EST
I guess someone else can have them, they certainly don't fit me anymore...
---------
That's what I mean by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 08:34:23 AM EST
Your jeans are being propagated because of your expanding waistline....

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Congrats! by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #8 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 07:23:52 AM EST

Congratulations! by hulver (2.00 / 0) #12 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 09:17:59 AM EST

Cheese is not a hat. - clock
Congratulations! by sugar spun (2.00 / 0) #13 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 09:23:30 AM EST

Woot!! by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #14 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 03:07:27 PM EST
 Congrats!!  I will tell the Mrs. unless you want to.  And we'll not mention it on the book of face.

you can go right ahead by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #16 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 06:51:26 PM EST
she has another internet grandchild on the way. :)
---------
Congratulations by littlestar (2.00 / 0) #15 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 03:15:48 PM EST
You are gonna have your hands full of course, but you know that. : ) Good luck, hope pregnancy is smoother for you this time.
*twinkle*twinkle*

i do by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #17 Thu Aug 25, 2011 at 06:52:08 PM EST
the boy will be not quite two. almost daily I wonder what the hell i was thinking, but we'll do just fine.
---------
Congrats by LoppEar (2.00 / 0) #21 Fri Aug 26, 2011 at 11:16:29 AM EST
to the three of you, soon to be four!

once in a while.... by Corky Sherwood (2.00 / 0) #24 Tue Aug 30, 2011 at 10:51:12 PM EST
i come on here to check in and see where people are.  i'm so glad i did!  happy happy for you!!  hope this time around its easier.

you're still in my thoughts...  :)

Congrats by duxup (2.00 / 0) #27 Fri Sep 02, 2011 at 11:26:19 PM EST