Print Story God damnit
By LilFlightTest (Mon Jul 11, 2011 at 11:00:10 PM EST) Fuck cancer (all tags)
Fuck cancer.

and Fuck strokes. What the hell is happening to my family?!?
< I'm still fucked up, sorry. But thanks for trying. | I'm on the run but I ain't got no gun >
God damnit | 9 comments (9 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Oh, oh... by iGrrrl (4.00 / 1) #1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 12:27:00 AM EST
I'm so sorry.

Fuck cancer.

"Beautiful wine, talking of scattered everythings"
(and thanks to Scrymarch)

It's difficult by LilFlightTest (4.00 / 1) #5 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 08:38:25 AM EST
The cancer is a coworker, but I suspect you know what it's like to have a work family. It's becoming apparent that he's not going to survive this time.

And when a 94 year old has a stroke, they can't quite push him to rehab as hard as they can someone younger, even if he wants them to.
---------

)))hugs((( by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #2 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 12:38:07 AM EST

I am sorry. :( by yankeehack (2.00 / 0) #3 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 07:35:27 AM EST

Goddamn cancer. by technician (4.00 / 2) #4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 08:37:27 AM EST
And goddamn strokes. Gah. Sorry to hear it.

Fucking cancer by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #6 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 10:19:15 AM EST
*** HUGS ***

I have a co-worker recently diagnosed with multiple myeloma .... he's really one of the great guys around here.  Like you said, work family.

I'm sorry. n/t by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 10:25:18 AM EST

"So I will be hitting the snatch hard, I think, tonight." - gzt
*hugs* by mrgoat (4.00 / 1) #8 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 02:33:57 PM EST
Fuck cancer. Fuck strokes.

--top hat--
Stroke by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #9 Tue Jul 12, 2011 at 02:42:49 PM EST
Fuck it. Cancer. Fuck it.

Big hugs, LFT.