Print Story diary and stuff
By Rantingredhead (Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 07:25:58 AM EST) (all tags)
been a while. life has exploded.

i'm happy.  for the first time in a very, very, very long time.  it took a while.  spent the first 3.5 months depressed, stuck, not doing anything.  and then i met a group of people who are teaching me more than i ever thought possible in an art that i thought was lost to me. i'm meeting amazing people from all areas of life, but still find myself drawn to the geeks and nerds. nothing wrong with that; i just don't get the impression they are on the same level as myself.  also, they are much, much younger.  can't handle a woman of my age and experience.  it's getting annoying, all the assumptions.  i am who i am, more self-expressed than i have been in a very long time.  and yet, everyone thinks i'm more wild than i am.

i was described as a hippie recently; never in my life have i been described that way.  and i never thought of myself that way.  but as i explore my art more, i'm becoming freer; with my self expression and my expression of love for life.  fuck what other people think; i love who i am becoming. it just hurts my ego sometimes.

i got a summer job - no more nannying for me.  which is fine, since i hated the mom anyway. loved the kids, but mom drove me crazy.  now i'm doing theater at a camp. dunno what's going to happen after 8 weeks, but it'll be fine.  i have faith its going to work out.  so far, when i fully believe, it does.

need to start doing more things for myself.  i'm thinking of getting a sugar daddy to help out with that.  not a bad thing; a friend did it and had great experience with it.  we'll see.

this adventure keeps getting better...

< Attn US Infidels | Dreamt I was riding on a motorbike >
diary and stuff | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Wait, I thought you moved in with hulver? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 10:07:06 AM EST

that'd be ReboundRabbit by ana (4.00 / 2) #2 Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 10:23:54 AM EST
I got them mixed up for a while too.

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

(Comment Deleted) by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 10:40:47 AM EST

This comment has been deleted by ammoniacal

Is RantingRabbit still available? by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #4 Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 10:41:19 AM EST
I'm pretty sure ReboundRedhead is already taken. In spirit, at least.

That's the problem with rabbits by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 03:51:55 PM EST
...first there are two, and then its bunnies everywhere

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-4241643416757126734&hl=en&fs=true" id="VideoPlayback" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" play="true" loop="true" menu="true"></embed>

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Meh!!! by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Jun 24, 2011 at 04:04:32 PM EST
Someone fix Husi to allow U-Tube in comments

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
wtf? by chuckles (4.00 / 1) #7 Sat Jun 25, 2011 at 01:28:56 AM EST
I thought you were one of my dupe accounts.

diary and stuff | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback