Print Story Night of the Comet
By purr (Fri Apr 08, 2011 at 08:27:42 PM EST) Blah, blah. Night, of, the, comet (all tags)
Starring: Catherine Mary Stewart &
                 Kelli Maroney

Too Weird and interesting

Got to love it!  Really I am watching it.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Watched Tron the Legacy. I really wished I had both Tron movies to watch back to back.  Oh well.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Finished the second book in the Silver Dragon series by Katie MacAlister. It's okay. I enjoyed the Green Dragons more or more specific Aisling the Demon Lord, Green Wyvern's mate and Guardian. Just putting that out there.

###############################################################################################

Here is a video of my nephew that was put together by a couple of friends of his.  Pretty silly stuff, but fun to watch.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I got sunburnt outside scooping yards today. Plus my feet, arms and hands are sore. I think I am done typing for the night.  Later.

< Playing Politics with the Troops | Stupid pollen >
Night of the Comet | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Is that the zombie-ish by technician (4.00 / 1) #1 Fri Apr 08, 2011 at 10:37:52 PM EST
movie in southern California with the two sisters? They end up holed up in a radio station or something like that?

If so, that was one of my favorite movies....used to come on late night TV (USA network Up All Night) back in the 80s.

That's the one by purr (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Apr 08, 2011 at 10:47:08 PM EST
Really weird but interesting. I've seen parts of it with out knowing what movie it was.
Life is good when you are young. Then it sucks when you are old. And then you die. Live it while you got it.
Favorite movies. by dmg (3.00 / 1) #3 Sat Apr 09, 2011 at 03:18:29 PM EST
Doom Generation
Visitor Q
Choses secrètes
Goodbye Lenin
Office Space
Idiocracy
Top Gun (for the subtext)
Threesome
They Live
The Thirteenth Floor
American Psycho

All the above movies carry the dmg seal of approval. Mind you, although some of them are Hollywood creations, bear in mind that if you are a typical American in your outlook, you may find some of these movies challenging and controversial. Watch at your own risk.

dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
No "The Darwin Awards" on your list by purr (4.00 / 1) #4 Sat Apr 09, 2011 at 03:43:22 PM EST
That was a good one too. I have seen most of your list and liked the ones I have seen.
Hadn't heard of that one. by dmg (4.00 / 1) #5 Sat Apr 09, 2011 at 03:58:31 PM EST
Will try and get hold of it.
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
Hope you like it by purr (4.00 / 1) #6 Sat Apr 09, 2011 at 04:06:24 PM EST
If you like The Darwin Awards, check out "The Station Agent".
Night of the Comet | 6 comments (6 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback