Print Story floggers and twizzlers and wands
By Rantingredhead (Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 12:20:14 AM EST) (all tags)
oh my!

had my first real foray into the S&M arena the other night with a trusted friend.

i liked it.

a lot.

i like getting caressed with a flogger while idly chatting about this and that.  then slowly getting hit a little harder....

i'm not going to make this into a p0rn entry (i hear the collective "AWWWWW"...sorry).  rather more a sharing of my experience.

interpret it however you want.

--------

his brand new suede flogger he got for his birthday last week was sweet...we broke it in.

i don't mind getting hit hard. he left marks, but they faded fast (not before pics were taken and no i'm not posting them so don't bother asking).

he borrowed a violet wand.  that was a first.  i'm still debating if i like it or not.  i didn't last long and it didn't turn me on as much as i thought/hoped it would.  but i didn't hate it either.

and out of all of that, twizzlers.....much to both of our surprises, hurt the most.

-------

i have purchased japanese silk ropes and low burning paraffin candles....stay tuned...

< Vote Yes to AV on the 5th of May! | The word for the day is "hypnotize" >
floggers and twizzlers and wands | 18 comments (18 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
-1 by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 06:41:49 AM EST
Not enough sharing

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Not sure by Phage (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 06:53:32 AM EST
about that. I have no idea what a twizzler may be - outside of a cocktail, or a violet wand is - outside of Hogwarts.
Fairly sure I don't need to know.

I know this one by Herring (4.00 / 3) #4 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 06:55:05 AM EST
Because I watched the Jamie Oliver programme.

It's mechanically recovered meat held together with breadcrumbs and fat.

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

I thought by Phage (4.00 / 6) #5 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 06:59:48 AM EST
That was a Lady Gaga costume ?

Twizzlers are by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #10 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 08:28:48 AM EST
Disturbing.

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Cherry flavored congealed high fructose corn syrup by wumpus (2.00 / 0) #13 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 02:57:35 PM EST
great stuff I tell you. I have to admit, if I am foolish enough to buy the stuff, I can't stop eating it.

Wumpus

(Comment Deleted) by mellow teletubby (4.00 / 2) #2 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 06:52:55 AM EST

This comment has been deleted by mellow teletubby

Possibly by Phage (2.00 / 0) #6 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 07:03:32 AM EST
But we can probably outlast them.

Someone here by ana (4.00 / 1) #7 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 07:14:42 AM EST
recently compared the social dynamic to a pub.

"And this ... is a piece of Synergy." --Kellnerin

I think that's very true by Phage (4.00 / 3) #9 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 07:27:17 AM EST
Look how long thay've lasted.

Does that mean by Scrymarch (4.00 / 1) #16 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 11:49:49 PM EST
We can all shout "Hulver!" when he walks into the site, just like on Cheers?

Iambic Web Certified

I understand by anonimouse (4.00 / 1) #8 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 07:18:23 AM EST
that poster is known to other husi members. Of course whether the activities described are imaginary or real is anyones guess

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
She's the wrong coast for ti_ammo by kwsNI (2.00 / 0) #11 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 08:39:23 AM EST
But totally seems his type :)

I'm not into Twizzlers. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #12 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 08:48:11 AM EST
Licorice is foul.

No worries by lm (2.00 / 0) #15 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 08:51:54 PM EST
Twizzlers aren't licorice.

Cicero, The Republic
my immediate reaction was by dmg (2.00 / 0) #17 Fri Apr 22, 2011 at 11:51:49 AM EST
bc/rmg is back!!
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.
And really by notafurry (4.00 / 1) #14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 at 07:06:56 PM EST
Who cares? Imaginary, real, it's all good for discussion purposes anyway.

Not everyone is trolling all the time by dmg (2.00 / 0) #18 Fri Apr 22, 2011 at 11:52:54 AM EST
Not even the trolls...
dmg - HuSi's most dimwitted overprivileged user.