Print Story Merry Winterveil!!
Christmas
By anonimouse (Sat Dec 24, 2011 at 03:02:53 PM EST) (all tags)
What has Santa got you for Christmas?

Tiebreaker: I asked for a ..........................  and I got this ......................... instead.
< Jeffrey Anonimouse was unwell | Christmas story >
Merry Winterveil!! | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
I got an xbox 360 and Forza 4. by technician (3.25 / 4) #1 Sat Dec 24, 2011 at 10:03:17 PM EST
I asked for precisely that.

Far more neat-o was all the cool stuff the wife and I did and gave. I participated in reddit secret santa again this year, and sent some cool stuff, and got some very cool stuff. Made me thing, hey, we should have an arbitrary gift day here on HuSi.

Ya know? Like, some sort of sorting math and bingo, we send gifts. Maybe not every UID, just those who want to participate.

Because sending stuff to random people is fine and all, but I'd also like to send some stuff to friends.

Also, I am now a bootlegger (sent corn whiskey to my father), and I've found that shopping for nephews and nieces is a lot more fun when they're between 10 and 16.

blowjob by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #2 Sun Dec 25, 2011 at 12:15:29 AM EST
backpack

Battlestar Galactica? by technician (2.50 / 2) #3 Sun Dec 25, 2011 at 01:16:12 AM EST

So far by sugar spun (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Dec 25, 2011 at 06:04:55 AM EST
books, socks, a Christmas Wii game and a chocolate orange.

We're opening slowly, the toddler is mostly overwhelmed and has been playing with a stupendously ugly hat and the little people that were in her stocking.

I didn't ask for nothing by lm (2.00 / 0) #5 Sun Dec 25, 2011 at 07:03:18 AM EST
I got a lump of coal instead.

I guess Santa comes late in your part of the world. St. Nick's day is on Dec. 6.

Cicero, The Republic
We celebrate St. Nick out here by LilFlightTest (2.00 / 0) #9 Mon Dec 26, 2011 at 05:06:34 PM EST
but in a minor way. It's more of a pre-Christmas thing. We gave our son a penguin-shaped nebulizer for St. Nick's, merely because that's when it happened to arrive.
---------
I asked for nothing by me0w (4.00 / 1) #6 Sun Dec 25, 2011 at 12:01:25 PM EST
And got a number of things that will be donated to charity.

Charity works the mid-day shift at the Velvet Clam by ammoniacal (4.00 / 2) #7 Sun Dec 25, 2011 at 01:01:55 PM EST

A spotty tea pot and sugar pot. by ReboundRabbit (2.00 / 0) #8 Mon Dec 26, 2011 at 04:38:02 PM EST
From Lord Hulver. It's red and got white spots on it.

And I was almost expecting a tool box. Or a pony.

Optional activity: Standing around and enjoying life. -- Jan Gehl (Architect)

Get? I didn't get nothin' by FlightTest (2.00 / 0) #10 Sat Dec 31, 2011 at 03:15:11 AM EST
 I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage.

Seriously, Santa got me a very nice all-carbon road bike.  And by Santa, I mean I went into the bike shop and bought it 9 days before Christmas.

Merry Winterveil!! | 10 comments (10 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback