Print Story What's Going On.
Ranting
By gzt (Thu Nov 03, 2011 at 11:09:38 AM EST) gzt, my brain hurts, theft (all tags)
MY HEAD HURTS. Drinking doesn't help, it changes it from an occasional sharp pain on my cheek to a diffuse constant pain on the left side of my head.

I had Five Guys for dinner last night. It was pretty good. They have good fries and they give you a lot of fries. Recommend. Pricey.

I think I will try to replace the rear vent window myself. $30 vs $180? Sounds reasonable.

I had a surprise when I tried to drive last night, though. The turn signal doesn't work. I think they disconnected the link between the lever and the signal when stealing the stereo or something. I don't know about fixing that myself, there's something about wires that gives me the heebie-jeebies.

I'm friggin' tired.

The wifing unit should be home tomorrow.

I've been married for a little more than 10 Kardashians.

< Pretentiousness follows | NEWS FLASH: "al pastor" is the one true taco. >
What's Going On. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
It's only 12 volts by georgeha (2.00 / 0) #1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 at 12:18:05 PM EST
as long as you stay away from the spark plug wires, though they do make pretty blue sparks. Get a Haynes and start splicing.

Could it be allergies?

No, it's slow recovery from sinus infection by gzt (4.00 / 1) #2 Thu Nov 03, 2011 at 12:26:26 PM EST
A course of antibiotics seems to have only made it more angry.

It's not so much shock as wiring it all wrong. The real reason I didn't study physics is that electricity is spooky. Springs, and pendulums, those are intuitive.

I ate at 5 Guys when I was between jobs. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 at 03:27:05 PM EST
You are one cheap bastard.

it's pricey for "fast food" by gzt (2.00 / 0) #4 Thu Nov 03, 2011 at 03:36:04 PM EST
not for "restaurant food".

Have you eaten at Carl's Junior lately? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #5 Thu Nov 03, 2011 at 08:06:19 PM EST

Double bacon cheeseburger with mayo. by wiredog (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Nov 04, 2011 at 10:45:27 AM EST
Since I went on a low-salt/low-fat diet I can't do 5 Guys anymore. :(

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

totally went there earlier tonight. by the mariner (2.00 / 0) #7 Sun Nov 06, 2011 at 01:22:45 AM EST
bacon cheeseburger was good, but not as good as six bucks.

gf ordered a fuckin' vegetable sandwich. OTL

What's Going On. | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback