Print Story Question for you life people
By Del Griffith (Sat Oct 15, 2011 at 08:45:55 PM EST) (all tags)
I'm sure some of you play conway's life, after all it is "serious research"... What the hell is the "s" looking thing? some galaxy thing?

Anyone?  I've never played with 'life' much but of all the 'stable' things I've never gotten that one.....
< American style football is a young man's game | Competitive Werefun In Writing >
Question for you life people | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
It is a social clique by Orion Blastar (4.00 / 1) #1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 at 02:25:07 AM EST
 the S stands for social clique as friends rotate around each other to stay alive and kill off those who don't belong in their social clique.

"I drank what?" - Socrates after drinking the Conium
Interesting. by ana (4.00 / 2) #2 Sun Oct 16, 2011 at 06:49:12 AM EST
I haven't thought about the game of life in decades, but the static or self-replicating structures are fascinating.

Which is to say, I don't have anything helpful to say. Except, perhaps, cool!

Turns out its just called the big S by Del Griffith (4.00 / 1) #3 Sun Oct 16, 2011 at 09:27:11 AM EST

-------
Don't sue me bro!

I found out I can make youtubes! by Del Griffith (4.00 / 1) #4 Sun Oct 16, 2011 at 09:30:50 AM EST

no music though.

-------
Don't sue me bro!

I prefer by jimgon (4.00 / 1) #6 Sun Oct 16, 2011 at 04:50:12 PM EST
Orion Blastar's definition.

---------------
Use Crawford's music by Orion Blastar (2.00 / 0) #7 Tue Oct 18, 2011 at 10:33:47 PM EST
Recursion should work just fine as the ASCII Art Crawford looks at unlocking the mysteries of the universe.

"I drank what?" - Socrates after drinking the Conium
Hey, what happened to your faux butthurt? by ammoniacal (1.50 / 2) #5 Sun Oct 16, 2011 at 02:03:09 PM EST

Question for you life people | 7 comments (7 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback