Print Story Yey for letters.
News
By hulver (Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 06:21:20 AM EST) (all tags)
I got some post yesterday!

This was a nice surprise for a few reasons.
  1. It was for me. (Most stuff delivered to my house is for previous tenants)
  2. It wasn't a bill.
  3. It was from foreign parts.
  4. The envelope seemed to be made of kevlar, and almost impenetrable.
I enjoyed reading it very much, thanks me0w.
< Chapter 2 | crazy stuff >
Yey for letters. | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Where would she have found your address? by ambrosen (2.00 / 0) #1 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 06:25:54 AM EST
I ask merely because apart from that, you were totally on my Christmas card list.

She asked me for it. by hulver (2.00 / 0) #3 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 07:05:46 AM EST
Thanks for the thought :)
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
You're welcome :) by me0w (4.00 / 1) #2 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 07:04:01 AM EST
The envelope and paper are made from lokta (lokta is a wild shrub that re-grows after pruning ... makes it a sustainable source of paper). Plus it feels neat and is damn near impossible to rip.

Yes, it's cool paper. by hulver (2.00 / 0) #4 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 07:07:13 AM EST
Impossible to rip = difficult to open envelope. :)
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
The Envelope by me0w (2.00 / 0) #6 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 08:44:50 AM EST
I just taped that shut.

hulver foiled by Canadian by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #12 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 06:17:18 PM EST
tape.

Click
Where did you find this Star Trek paper? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #7 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 10:45:23 AM EST
Sounds like you violated the Prime Directive to get it.

Secret Paper by me0w (4.00 / 1) #8 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 11:31:33 AM EST
A girl ... or a man pretending to be a girl pretending to be a man (because we all know there are no women on the intarwebs) .... has to keep her secrets.

Oh, you're all woman, baby. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #9 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 11:36:24 AM EST
I had a retro wank in your honour this morning, for old time's sake.

You certainly know how to make a lady blush! by me0w (4.00 / 1) #10 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 12:07:38 PM EST
I am honoured ... truly honoured.

My loins were extra fruitful. by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #11 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 12:39:13 PM EST
Thanks for the inspiration.

Question by Herring (4.00 / 4) #5 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 07:22:57 AM EST
How do you "read" underwear?

(I suppose it could say "Wash 40C, do not tumble dry.)

christ, we're all old now - StackyMcRacky

Mail! by duxup (2.00 / 0) #13 Fri Jan 07, 2011 at 09:35:59 PM EST
Mail.

I can't wait until the new phonebooks are out too!

____
Bugger! by Breaker (2.00 / 0) #14 Sat Jan 08, 2011 at 07:19:02 AM EST
I owe you a letter.  Been a bit distracted of late, sorry.

Mail on its way. by Tonatiuh (2.00 / 0) #15 Sun Jan 16, 2011 at 07:07:24 AM EST
Batter your Amazon address is up to date.

Yey for letters. | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback