Print Story It's been a long time baby
By sL1mB0y (Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 03:58:29 AM EST) (all tags)
Howdy, hello, wow I've been slacking a bit ... appears to be about 4-5 years since my last post here ... how time has flown.

Inside: The good, the bad, the boring

Well, not sure where my absence from HuSi came from ... last I remember the entire house electrics were being replaced in 2006 and now here we are in 2011

Been trying to catch up on some of my diary subscriptions (mainly the ongoing drama of anonimouse) but spectacularly failing - guess this will be a clean start for me

The Good: Finished with ex-of-doom just over 14 months ago, since then have had relations with a number of more stable people, currently in what certainly feels like "the one"

The Bad: Work closed down, did 6 months as a contractor and now back in the warm fluffy arms of a permanent job, even if there is a 50 mile commute involved.

The Boring: I now drive a diesel powered car
< finally, the stats I was looking for | Dreams >
It's been a long time baby | 12 comments (12 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Hello again. by hulver (2.00 / 0) #1 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 04:29:46 AM EST
Wow, it has been a while.
Cheese is not a hat. - clock
I know by sL1mB0y (2.00 / 0) #2 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 05:57:09 AM EST
New year resolution will be to try posting more again :)

Lemmy loves you
Kill a fatted calf ! by Phage (2.00 / 0) #3 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 06:19:06 AM EST
Welcome back Cotter Sl1mboy !

Welcome Back! by Gedvondur (2.00 / 0) #4 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 09:25:02 AM EST
Good to have you here again.

"Adrenaline dumbs pain" - xth
But but by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #5 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 11:56:10 AM EST
Last time you wrote, you were living with someone while getting smutty messages from an ex. Have you finished with both.

What this needs is an epic atreides/ rizzo length diary beginning with

At the end of the last series, $hero was feeling trapped and pussywhipped, and in order to escape was contemplating the Boobs of Doom in order to find a way through them into the land of Mmmm-mmmmfh....

We now bring you the exciting 5 year long installment you have been waiting for: Episode 2007: sL1mB0y and the Boobs of Doom

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
[n/s - lack of thought] by sL1mB0y (2.00 / 0) #6 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 12:26:59 PM EST
Heh, I may well plan a rather large "up to date" diary entry in the near future :)

But yep, finished with both - smutty ex just stopped contact one day, no explanation or anything and no replies, the ex-of-doom I was living with, came very close to marraige (dear $deity thank you for letting me see sense) and since then I've been, well not boffing, but certainly exploring rather more liberated and mentally-stable (for varying definitions of stable) and now happily with someone where I have no desire or need to receive smutty texts from anyone else :)

How are things in anoni-land? I've tried to look through diaries and see if you're now respectable and settled down, but research is incomplete!

Lemmy loves you
I'm going through a period of poor form by anonimouse (2.00 / 0) #7 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 12:34:45 PM EST
My attempts to be obtain further material worth writing about seem to have been doomed to failure

Even hulver is writing more exciting diaries at the moment....

Girls come and go but a mortgage is for 25 years -- JtL
Didn't Boobs of Doom open for Siouxie by wiredog (4.00 / 1) #10 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 02:40:34 PM EST
and the Banshees?

Earth First!
(We can strip mine the rest later.)

Diesel? by duxup (2.00 / 0) #8 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 01:20:02 PM EST
They still make that stuff?

____
Nah, they haven't made it for millions of years by ambrosen (4.00 / 1) #11 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 02:48:14 PM EST
Fortunately there's still a big business in digging stuff out of the ground, separating diesel out and, err, changing some of the rest of the stuff into diesel.

Well played sir by duxup (2.00 / 0) #12 Wed Jan 05, 2011 at 04:15:07 PM EST