Print Story Important reminder
Trolling
By fluffy (Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 03:34:20 AM EST) (all tags)
This weekend marks the end of Daylight Saving Time, so remember to set your clocks forward an hour at 2:00 PM on Sunday.  It's very important that we all do this at the same time, or else the system falls apart.

< Kevin Smith seems a tad dumb to me. | Have you guys heard of Pompaloose? >
Important reminder | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback
Are you in the Bay Area? by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #1 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 09:32:21 AM EST
You should catch my newest favourite band, Pomplamoose, whenever they have their next show. They live in Corte Madera.

Also, I just learned that Tupac grew up in Marin county, which explains the chronic addiction, but also makes him much less street in my eyes.

Tupac was from Marin County? by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #4 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 01:25:54 PM EST
I feel really disappointed now, like when I found out that Rage Against the Machine is from Irvine.

But that's more believeable by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #6 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 02:01:00 PM EST
Irvine's a shiathole.

An affluent, white/asian shiathole. -nt by chuckles (2.00 / 0) #8 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 02:12:25 PM EST

You just described most of Seattle. by ammoniacal (4.00 / 1) #9 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 03:49:54 PM EST
We got stuck with some of the gang-prone Asians, but their food's GREAT!

Irvine by ucblockhead (2.00 / 0) #12 Mon Sep 27, 2010 at 11:59:02 AM EST
If I were from Irvine, I'd want to tear down the state too.
[ucblockhead is] useless and subhuman
On the other hand by Captain Tenille (2.00 / 0) #13 Mon Sep 27, 2010 at 12:45:18 PM EST
Sometimes where a band is from makes total sense. For instance, when you find out that Nirvana was from Aberdeen, WA (one of the bleaker places on the Earth), their music makes a lot more sense.

---------

/* You are not expected to understand this. */

I love Pomplamoose by fluffy (4.00 / 1) #14 Mon Sep 27, 2010 at 08:41:06 PM EST
 I didn't realize they were local.
busy bees buzz | sockpuppet revolution
(Obviously I don't love them THAT much) nt by fluffy (4.00 / 1) #15 Mon Sep 27, 2010 at 08:42:18 PM EST
if only. by dev trash (2.00 / 0) #2 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 12:04:15 PM EST

Click
Thanks Jack! by ambrosen (4.00 / 2) #3 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 12:14:26 PM EST
I would have been late for an interview otherwise.

you're no Jack Wagner by StackyMcRacky (4.00 / 1) #5 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 01:54:42 PM EST

I know Jack Wagner and . . . by ammoniacal (2.00 / 0) #7 Sun Sep 26, 2010 at 02:02:48 PM EST
Wait. WTF? I don't know him at all.

You are so sweet to care. by muchagecko (2.00 / 0) #10 Mon Sep 27, 2010 at 01:25:26 AM EST
Thanks for taking on Jack's duties.

A purpose gives you a reason to wake up every morning.
So a purpose is like a box of powdered donut holes?
Exactly
My Name is Earl

Thanks Jack! by komet (2.00 / 0) #11 Mon Sep 27, 2010 at 05:35:13 AM EST
I might have missed my meeting with the Martin-Cortez Financial Corporation otherwise.

<ni> komet: You are functionally illiterate as regards trashy erotica.
Important reminder | 15 comments (15 topical, 0 hidden) | Trackback